What's new
I purchased from Yaton website some pieces for my blast cabinet and after a month (China -> USA -> Costa Rica) everything arrived without issues.

Yeah I bought from Yaton because I trusted him based on his business over the years too. I had heard about screwing over on whole containers, so bad on me, but he had a decent track record for a while? At least by my impression? Obviously not anymore.

I’ll try the website and other FB accounts or something at some point, just no time rn

I bought from him through his website and it didn't help me at all when he sent me what became a broken chassis (it was damaged in transit due to comically insufficient packaging).

I think you may have better luck buying cabinet spares and other non-electronic parts (e.g. no PSUs, chassis boards, game PCBS, etc.), but I still wouldn't chance it at this point unless I had literally no other option. And even then.

Yeah I bought from Yaton because I trusted him based on his business over the years too. I had heard about screwing over on whole containers, so bad on me, but he had a decent track record for a while? At least by my impression? Obviously not anymore.

I’ll try the website and other FB accounts or something at some point, just no time rn
I bought from him in the past; never any issue; though never bought a cab/monitor(part) from him.

I bought from him in the past; never any issue; though never bought a cab/monitor(part) from him.
Same here. Never had an issue with smaller items, but this cab has been a headache and I still don’t know what’s going on.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118_140050_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118_140050_Photo Editor.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 137
I would strongly recommend that if you absolutely need to buy something from Yaton, use a credit card so you can do a chargeback if something goes wrong. Do it through his website, or use a card through PayPal if you must (but PayPal does not like it when you do chargebacks).

I would strongly recommend that if you absolutely need to buy something from Yaton, use a credit card so you can do a chargeback if something goes wrong. Do it through his website, or use a card through PayPal if you must (but PayPal does not like it when you do chargebacks).
I believe after 180 days paypal won’t do any refunds. Which is what is going on in my case.

Hopefully everyone else is getting their items/cabs

Yeah, unfortunately if you don't file the dispute before the window closes, you're SOL. Something for people to be aware of when going this route. Credit card dispute windows also vary by issuer, so be sure to check the fine print.

You generally cannot dispute charges on debit cards in this way, so be careful. Don't use debit cards and expect to be able to initiate a purchase dispute.

I received the same info about Canada using the website chat. He was back on 29 October. So more than 3 weeks now.
On top of it, the broken chassis I returned to China based on Yaton request has finally been « imported » on China custom.
So he received it!
And me…nothing :D

Can anyone confirm or disprove the things he's saying as far as china being on lockdown? Is there a news outlet that tracks the lockdown status of the country

That's not a lie, you can find easly on google, people in cages etc.
Damn I didnt it was that bad, but I wasnt assuming it was a lie I just wanted to know if there was a schedule end for the lockdown mandate...

Damn I didnt it was that bad, but I wasnt assuming it was a lie I just wanted to know if there was a schedule end for the lockdown mandate...
Depends on where he is, for example my contacts in Guangzhou got way looser restrictions at the end of last week. It's very region dependent.

One month is good to average for Yaton (and a lot of these China guys) for parts. Not excusing the profound screwups on cab orders with a bunch of people here, but for parts he seems to be working nornally.

I attempted to purchase a Blast City bezel from him using his website, he canceled my order 46 days later without notice, relisted the bezel and raised the price 40 dollars.

Has anyone archieved to contact him? Neither his page nor his facebook page/profile nor this forum, seem to work.

Back