What's new
Would like to share my experience with him.
Got some parts in the past, not really expensive or a whole cab just parts to help my restorations projects and everything went fine. Recently last order i make through his website "last ones was talking direct to him on facebook" was 07-17-22 bought some heavy/big parts like astro city monitor outer frame and some other metal parts... it arrived but customs return to him because was not properly declared all the items of this imports, he said was fine and i was telling him to send again by fedex "which i've paid this extra for it". The old tracking information says he received the old package but since then he is not answering me in any way by facebook, email, here on this forum or by chat on his webpage.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-55-47.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-55-47.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-57-05.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-57-05.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-57-21.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-57-21.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-58-40.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-25 10-58-40.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Would like to share my experience with him.
Got some parts in the past, not really expensive or a whole cab just parts to help my restorations projects and everything went fine. Recently last order i make through his website "last ones was talking direct to him on facebook" was 07-17-22 bought some heavy/big parts like astro city monitor outer frame and some other metal parts... it arrived but customs return to him because was not properly declared all the items of this imports, he said was fine and i was telling him to send again by fedex "which i've paid this extra for it". The old tracking information says he received the old package but since then he is not answering me in any way by facebook, email, here on this forum or by chat on his webpage.
He answered me on his website... strange because I've sent a message here on AP forum and says he was logged in last week... don't know either if he messaged me back because I've requested a chargeback on my credit card...

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-27 08-39-55.jpg
    Screenshot from 2022-10-27 08-39-55.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 105
Same, I just got a tracking number by using the chat on his website. It was a delayed response by a few days so it went to my e-mail.

I just received a reply using the Web chat on Yaton website;
Someone answered me that James will be back tomorrow and he shall refund me using bank transfer or other, so wait « one day more ».

Keep you in touch

I got the stuff I ordered from Yaton today, all in good shape.

This is the timeline:
10/7 Ordered through his website
10/26 Tracking first updated
10/29 Package received in China
11/3 Arrived at JFK
11/5 Arrived in NJ

Yup, I have movement on my tracking as of 10/29 (order placed 10/8 )

He answered me on his website... strange because I've sent a message here on AP forum and says he was logged in last week... don't know either if he messaged me back because I've requested a chargeback on my credit card...
Finally got a response on Facebook, didn't work out the order and he refund everything.

I receved today my pack from Yaton, I assume that the late due by the covid restictoin in chinese harbour.

Last edited:
99C2953D-DBCA-4C1D-9601-AA278E653481.png
I received this from him on Facebook, I’ll keep everyone posted on what happens next.

99C2953D-DBCA-4C1D-9601-AA278E653481.png
I received this from him on Facebook, I’ll keep everyone posted on what happens next.

When did you order your cabinet? I ordered an Astro City to Canada in March. Apparently it shipped in July, but I haven’t had an update from Yaton in over a month.

When did you order your cabinet? I ordered an Astro City to Canada in March. Apparently it shipped in July, but I haven’t had an update from Yaton in over a month.
I ordered it in April, it was a Sega Net City… also if anyone has one in the USA I will overpay you for it. This has been an insanely hard cab to find in the states.

Back