What's new
@YATON you’ve had $365 of mine since March 27th, 2022. You haven’t shipped me anything.

Please get in touch either here or on Facebook.

Last edited:
Shot over a new message on FB myself. Have been super busy so I haven’t been able to follow up. Ready to get everything sorted out

please let me order number. because toei 252s is very rare. usually i not for sale. just myself use to snk u4. also never in my web. thanks
Why do you do it?

We exchange some mail;
For aero City parts + this chassis;
I never sais it was available on you web site, I confirm;
You sent me some pictures about this chassis before selling it, including stickers of the chassis with the référence;
You had 2 units available (information in your mail);
I sent you back picture of the broken chassis I opened parcel and test;
I sent it back to you in China following your recommandations 2 months ago;

And you sent me some PM here, I replied you already yesterday, so you received the Paypal transaction référence named « Toei 252s ».

We talk about Toei 252, not other.

I just recover all the mail with it. I always keep all.

But I am ok to go on compatible chassis:
Toei 251, 252 or 281;
Nanao ms8-25.

If you do not have one of the chassis référence/model compatible, so refund me please.

Thanks

你为什么要这么做?

我们交换一些邮件;
对于航空城零件+此底盘;
我从不说它在你的网站上可用,我确认;
你在卖之前给我发了一些关于这个机箱的图片,包括带有参考的机箱贴纸;
您有 2 个可用单位(邮件中的信息);
我给你发回了我打开包裹和测试的损坏底盘的照片;
两个月前我按照您的建议在中国寄回给您;

你在这里给我发了一些 PM,我昨天已经回复你了,所以你收到了名为 «Toei 252s» 的 Paypal 交易参考。

我们谈论的是Toei 252,而不是其他。

我只是用它恢复所有邮件。我总是保留所有。

但我可以继续使用兼容的机箱:
东映251、252或281;
七尾 ms8-25。

如果您没有兼容的机箱 référence/型号之一,请退还给我。

谢谢
○k. I just can't look your order. my pp dead. so now i clear. i will resend a Toei 252s to you this week .thanks james

@YATON 自 2022 年 3 月 27 日以来,你已经收到了我的 365 美元。你没有给我寄任何东西。

请在此处或在 Facebook 上取得联系。
Hi .yes. you said need buy a astro cab . the shipping together. so this 365usd items free shipping. if you don't need astro cab. there parts need pay shipping fee .very high.(200usd) the package big. so .i just a suggest refund money thanks james

Hi .yes. you said need buy a astro cab . the shipping together. so this 365usd items free shipping. if you don't need astro cab. there parts need pay shipping fee .very high.(200usd) the package big. so .i just a suggest refund money thanks james
Sigh - I’m not going to argue with you about the things here that are wrong here, it’s just a joke at this point 😂

I’d love a refund, thank you for offering it. I’ve been asking for one for months now. Please send it right away.

叹息 - 我不会和你争论这里的问题,这只是一个笑话😂

我想退款,谢谢你提供。几个月来我一直在要求一个。请立即发送。
refund done. check your pp please

Did anyone buy anything from Yingchun Sun yet? He's on Instagram.

I got a text from him on WeChat on September 8th, guy tells me to wait a few days for a refund of $1000, he'll take care of me, and it's the same thing over and over again. I hit him up on text, and it's been silent since with no refund. Come on @YATON, keep your word dude. I hate chasing people down for this.

Last edited:
It's odd and pretty sad that this thread became a "Yaton screwed me" thread, especially since a few months ago he was welcome with open arms in his own thread. Communication with customers is essential, especially in these times.

Back