What's new
ok after reading @Kidkaos story and my previous post somehow disappeared let me say my experience. I ordered an aero cab September of 2021. I was told the following:

“cab will look like new.”

“I charge up front Cause I spent money on the sandblast and powder coated and it’s expensive.”

I couldn’t send goods/services and cover the fees myself because “If you pay the fee They won’t release the funds Till the cab is delivered.”

“I usually don’t take more than 2 months on ANY cab, over 2 months late that is crazy I mean I could be a few weeks late but not months that would be F UP.”

Well I didn’t get the cab until October of last year. Every possible excuse is why it was delayed (think of a reason and I probably heard it). During the year of waiting I also gave in and bought a “fully restored” Sigma TS18 Candy Cocktail Cab. This was to have “everything like new” as well as well as getting a brand new glass top “soon” after getting the cab.

After multiple attempts to get both cabs delivered, they finally showed up. Here’s how that played out:

Aero:
-No locks (was supposed to have them)
-Rear cover was a cracked orange plexi (not the original white “restored” metal)
-The CPO layout wasn’t cut or or placed correctly and I was told it would have take too long to get the CPO I was told I’d have from Barry)
-The coin mech wasn’t hooked up and I was told the wires probably got loose somehow
-The monitor was supposed to be the “best” he had and was to be fully recapped etc, it wasn’t
-The right speaker didn’t work and was also told maybe it got loose

Sigma Table:
-Was told it was painted to match original color (it wasn’t)
-Headphone jacks weren’t hooked up (they were supposed to be)
-Glasstop wasn’t original and thankfully I believe @rewrite told me what it was supposed to be and a few weeks later I had to swap that out with him
-Didn’t have locks (was supposed to)

When I addressed these I was quickly offered a full refund but only if I would give back both (i wish i had but didn’t believe I’d actually get my money back). I was also then told I’m now “removed” from the short list of those he’d sell a Q25 to (was a frail cab for me) because clearly I’m not happy.

Now I’m not big time like many of the amazing members here. I got into this community because of my love of gaming and have met some amazing people like Cereth, Lemony Vengeance, Rewrite, Hursit, and the list goes on. I went from having one machine that my wife and I cleaned up and restored to get us through Covid to having a setup I never imagined I would ever have thanks to some amazing people here (big shoutout to Cereth). I have also tried to support as many people as I can and love, absolutely love, what this community has allowed me to have for me and my fam.

All that said, in business you keep your word and you do what you need to do to deliver on that word. These two interactions with Omar definitely don’t reflect what I KNOW this community is about. I’m not sure what’s caused all this and as many have said, the 100s of photos and constant “cab-flashing” adds salt to the wound for those of us that gave money to either be with something not advertised or nothing at all (I’m really hoping @ItsBobDudes and @Dekken get taken care of).

Heres hoping these stories drive change for Omar and people get what they paid for.

“If you pay the fee They won’t release the funds Till the cab is delivered.”
This is either because he has had issues with PayPal previously or it was a new account. They don't do that if you have a good history. Huge red flag if anyone tells you that in the future.

I was also then told I’m now “removed” from the short list of those he’d sell a Q25 to (was a frail cab for me) because clearly I’m not happy.
He's thrown this bullshit line out to anyone that he starts getting upset with for a decade. Swap in E29 if he thinks you're interested in that and not a Q. It's just a ploy to keep people quiet. Make them fear burning a bridge and preventing them from getting to have yet another shitty sales experience for something they really want. Like my offer to @Dekken I'll shoot you the name of a dude who can probably hook you up with a Q when you're actively looking to buy.

@ItsBobDudes updated his thread to let us all know he did receive his refund. happy to hear that :D
So it looks like the ban hammer seems to make Omar finally do something... but it's a bit too late because the damages have been done...
I am pretty sure he will get banned over KLOV as well.

If he gets banned from that other forum that shall not be named, he'll have reached depths where no human has ever been.

What a P.O.S.
I don’t remember him over there but could be a different user name

Guessing TerraOnion, who pretty tastelessly went after Krikzz publicly on Twitter during the initial parts of the Ukraine war, among other things.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, duh.

Omar/Horacio/Candy Cab King will have company after all when he passes through the gates leading to the lowest depths of human lows. He'll sit bitch between TO and Dion Dakis. They'll form the Unholy Triumvirate.

Man, what a scumbag. Totally wasn't worth his man card. But you reap what you sow.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, duh.

Omar/Horacio/Candy Cab King will have company after all when he passes through the gates leading to the lowest depths of human lows. He'll sit bitch between TO and Dion Dakis. They'll form the Unholy Triumvirate.

Man, what a scumbag. Totally wasn't worth his man card. But you reap what you sow.
Lol wait who is Dion Dakis… i must know

Back