What's new
You mean high score girl?

You can probably thank me for the no PayPal from this seller. I'm in the middle of a several thousand dollar dispute and they've locked their account I'm told.

I was told by quite a few folks that this isn't Yaton. And having seen some of their work in person and being really impressed, I would believe it.

But what I received was so far from what I'd seen another collector receive that it's hard to believe they're even the same seller.

I'm not sure what the story is there. Maybe it is yaton. Maybe it's someone else. But I'd warn anyone against buying from them. I'd have posted about it, but I'm waiting for the dispute to settle first. Just figured I'd comment since I saw your post here.
No it is. I saw the same Fantasia cabs posted on YATON Arcade parts website.

No way people are posting OK baby and Fantasia at the same time in high numbers..

I thought it could be different at first but then I saw the simultaneous postings.

I bet you could find your discrepancy cabs on both sites too.

Best of luck in your dispute. I may PM you. I hope you win

Hey guys,

So the update is still no refund or money from Omar. The guy said he would make it right on April 5, 2023 when he messaged me on Facebook messenger but has not messaged me since then. My credit card company will be getting back to me this week about a potential full refund of $5500usd. Anyways, I am happy Omar has been banned on Arcade Projects and KLOV and please moderators on both sites ban his aliases that he uses too.

With regards to the charges by police. I already filed a report with the police and will keep you all updated with that in due time.

Thanks

Dekken.

No it is. I saw the same Fantasia cabs posted on YATON Arcade parts website.
Well, fuck me then. Will reply to you in a bit here.

My credit card company will be getting back to me this week about a potential full refund of $5500usd.
Fingers crossed for you Sir!

The Yaton thing really baffles me. I’ve bought everything from expensive pcbs from link_arcade or what the name was (user gone) that came in 5 days and keys and locks for nothing, that came after 3 months of radio silence. Either way I have still not to be scammed :x but this was 1-2 years ago

Which other aliases does he have?
Omar Fernandez aka Candy Cab King Aka Horacio Hernandez aka Arcade Game. I know for certain is the same guy just using all these names to hide his real identity on Facebook, Instagram, Arcade Projects and KLOV. If anyone knows any other aliases he might have, please share on this post so other people are aware.

Thanks

Dekken

Re: doxxing

The reason scammers like Omar are able to continue to operate is partly because of the anonymity offered by the Internet. Pack up your operation, change your username/name, move to another forum/facebook group/discord.

If you're ripping people off to the tune of thousands of dollars, and we have multiple cases of it documented, I think you lose the right to that anonymity.

Re: doxxing

The reason scammers like Omar are able to continue to operate is partly because of the anonymity offered by the Internet. Pack up your operation, change your username/name, move to another forum/facebook group/discord.

If you're ripping people off to the tune of thousands of dollars, and we have multiple cases of it documented, I think you lose the right to that anonymity.
Without people actively tracking Japhei I can't imagine what else he would get or have gotten away with.

We understand your point, but doxxing in this forum is not allowed.
What about a hall of shame, perhaps only editable by a moderator, for those banned for this level of fraud? I don't encourage unethical doxxing of people, but I also don't want scammers to be protected. At the least a known list of aliases for people who have proven bad enough to be manage to be banned here should be maintained, including the last state or country known to be operating from, that kind of thing. Especially if it was public info in the 1st place.

What about a hall of shame, perhaps only editable by a moderator, for those banned for this level of fraud? I don't encourage unethical doxxing of people, but I also don't want scammers to be protected. At the least a known list of aliases for people who have proven bad enough to be manage to be banned here should be maintained, including the last state or country known to be operating from, that kind of thing. Especially if it was public info in the 1st place.
Yes. Omar is a good Candidate for the scammer hall of fame 👏 👌

I just found this thread. I got to say I'm new to this and yes I am also owed an arcade or my money back from Omar aka horacio. Same as dekken, now since September last year been left hanging. No response, nothing. It's been over 2 years now since I paid in full and have gotten nothing from him this time around.

I just found this thread. I got to say I'm new to this and yes I am also owed an arcade or my money back from Omar aka horacio. Same as dekken, now since September last year been left hanging. No response, nothing. It's been over 2 years now since I paid in full and have gotten nothing from him this time around.
Sorry to hear that.

This is wild! Sorry to hear this person took advantage of so many.

I fell victim to him as well. I have had plenty of transactions back and forth with him without issues before this one. Im only out $1600 on the purchase of a cab he never delivered, which is a very small amount compared to others here. I honestly didn't press him too much as time passed and he didn't deliver. I was going through health/physical issues and I just did not have the strength to deal with it. I won't expand on this further as my story is very similar to others here.

I strongly believe in karma, I try my best not to intentionally/knowingly cause harm to others and if I do I try to make things right. I wish him the best and hope he resolves whatever issues/demons lead him to become a thieving liar and can make amends with those he has harmed.

I am planning a trip to Cali in the springtime, maybe in the summer. I would love to meet him out there and check up on him, and make sure he is doing alright. Maybe others would like to join me?!

This is wild! Sorry to hear this person took advantage of so many.

I fell victim to him as well. I have had plenty of transactions back and forth with him without issues before this one. Im only out $1600 on the purchase of a cab he never delivered, which is a very small amount compared to others here. I honestly didn't press him too much as time passed and he didn't deliver. I was going through health/physical issues and I just did not have the strength to deal with it. I won't expand on this further as my story is very similar to others here.

I strongly believe in karma, I try my best not to intentionally/knowingly cause harm to others and if I do I try to make things right. I wish him the best and hope he resolves whatever issues/demons lead him to become a thieving liar and can make amends with those he has harmed.

I am planning a trip to Cali in the springtime, maybe in the summer. I would love to meet him out there and check up on him, and make sure he is doing alright. Maybe others would like to join me?!
Good morning Derick, you know is not so much about the money. I mean, 1,600; 1,800 or 5,500 for me is a lot of money. I know some people are maybe not rich but are well off and maybe that's not an issue. For me though, is not so much about the money but about you as a person. I was in the military and at least in my time there I had the privilege to meet honorable people, and seriously this is crap that you don't do. I wish I could see things differently but I can't, I'm very sure that with all of the people here that have been scammed by him and have staments proof and all he can go even go to jail. I honestly hope he understands and pays everyone he owes because I don't care about Karma, but I do believe in our justice system.

I hope no one else got scammed. Dude offered me an Egret 2 for $5k for him to "clear his mess up" ( he knew I been in the market for one) but I wasn't stupid enough to bite after our several crappy dealings. I'll post about those tomorrow.
The $5k he was asking me wouldn't even cover Dekken anyway so I thought that was odd. Plus, he still owes Bob so 🤷
If you paid this dude $5k for an Egret 2, get your money back now!
Sir, he did the same to me. He sent me pics and all telling me that the seller needed the money that if I sent him 5k or so it would be mine and that he only telling me because I been good and etc etc etc. I had no clue of all the shitty things he has done all of these years.

Back