What's new
Good morning Derick, you know is not so much about the money. I mean, 1,600; 1,800 or 5,500 for me is a lot of money. I know some people are maybe not rich but are well off and maybe that's not an issue. For me though, is not so much about the money but about you as a person. I was in the military and at least in my time there I had the privilege to meet honorable people, and seriously this is crap that you don't do. I wish I could see things differently but I can't, I'm very sure that with all of the people here that have been scammed by him and have staments proof and all he can go even go to jail. I honestly hope he understands and pays everyone he owes because I don't care about Karma, but I do believe in our justice system.
I choose karma for my well-being as I have to try and keep my blood pressure stable/low. My wife says I have to get better at anger management, so I try to be chill :D I try not to stress over things that are outside of my control.

Now, I am only out $1600 which is not a crazy amount compared to others, but that is still a sizeable chunk of change to just let go, especially on this type of transaction. $1600 would cover a lot of things I need to pay for. And yeah, I didn't say I was letting it go, I just go about things differently, and it's only publicly when necessary.

I also have to think about how much time I am willing to dedicate to making him pay back what he owes. That will be time and money that he is further taking away from me. If someone wants to organize something, a complaint with the police, small claims court, hire an attorney, contact the attorney general's office, etc...Im willing to join in. Maybe collectively we can get something back from him.

Sir, he did the same to me. He sent me pics and all telling me that the seller needed the money that if I sent him 5k or so it would be mine and that he only telling me because I been good and etc etc etc. I had no clue of all the shitty things he has done all of these years.
Did you pay him $5K =O

Maybe everyone ripped off by this guy should total up everything they lost. Form a group. Lets say its 10k, 20k? That's more than enough to hire a lawyer and contact local authorities and get some justice and restitution.

Did you pay him $5K =O
I did not, it has been 2 years since I paid him $1,800 for a kyotaro that he never delivered and now just blocked me I'm assuming. I requested the full amount from pay pal and he blocked me there too. I think if all of us in California get together and take him to court he would probably go to jail. Again that's not my goal, all I want is for him to pay us back.

He's still very active in Facebook dms. The fact that people STILL buy from him is astonishing. I have not removed him to see his activity but nothing has changed other than the means of communication. He still needs to be dealt with legally. If that's the way you all want to go, gather up all your evidence, receipts and conversations before you proceed. Some digging that I did before he returned my chasiss revealed that Omar or Horacio are probably not his real names. I can't say more before I'm accused of doxxing by the resident troll on here 🤷

AFAIK you can't register PayPal or bank accounts with fake names, so someone on this thread who sent money must have something resembling a real name. Additionally, at least a few of you seem to have knowledge of known addresses, so I tend to agree with Kidkaos' earlier suggestion of collecting evidence and taking your issues to small claims. That's the only real way you're going to get any resolution at this point, assuming you don't have the ability to initiate chargebacks.

Street justice.

:rolleyes: Nobody here is doing any of that, and this type of commentary isn't constructive.

I'm not sure how he enjoys his collection knowing he's stolen so much money from everyone to fund it.

From what I hear, 90% of it is outside under tarps.
Good morning to everyone,
Those candy cabs under tarps are the ones he uses to restore the better ones or parts or that might be working on. His collection as you can see on his IG and FB are not outside under tarps. Thanks to this forum I keep on finding more and more info about his dealings in the past. I would like to ask if anyone is in California and would like to see what can all of us do legally if he took money from you and has not deliver what he was suppose to. If you would like to seriously get him to do the right thing which is pay us back or deliver what we paid for, please reach out.

Thank you

From what I hear, 90% of it is outside under tarps.
Funny enough. If you look at his place in google maps you see 2 Arcades outside under tarps

1705078830145.png

This thread and I guess @ItsBobDudes one which I havent seen explains his messages.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

This is my last communication from him before ghosting.

image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

I had a feeling this was not going to happen, but I was holding out hope he would deliver the cab I bought or offer something else.
But nada from him. I guess he ran out of excuses.

Im pissed because that cab was gonna be for my son, but oh well got him a gaming pc and upgraded his tv to LG C3 from the old samsung banger he had. Kid actually called me out because of the input lag, slow refresh on the samsung. :D

Is that actual? One of the excuses he gave me was that he was moving to a new place.
I believe that address there is the current address, it's one that's being rented by a sibling who owns a business 😉
There was an old address posted here at some point but has possibly been removed not to "doxx" anyone but if you've made a deal with this scum bag you have his actual address which is a known address nonetheless and I don't know why it would matter if it's solely to help the community out in litigation. But it's not for me to say. There are ways through Google to find out A LOT about this member with information already shared. To respect the forums rules I advise that you all speak through dm or email regarding information to be on the safe side, I don't want to get anyone banned trying to do the right thing as I tried to do. This is also how Omar/Horacio still communicates anyway 🤷

Back