What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
the relations between UniBIOS' author and Darksoft/Mitsu are not that good
That's putting it mildly.....and now because of what they did to my account at NG.com a few days ago there never will be any relations again. But I was fine with that anyways.
we'll help fill that void. We wuv you here.

And now I can't get the scene from The Princess Bride out of my head:

"Mawwaige...mawwaige is what bwings us heah, togethah, today..."

I know it's a stretch, but do you have any pics of the breadboard or anything to hold us until it's out?

Will the new Neo Geo Multicart work on both MVS and AES or will it be a seperate cart for each?

I know it's a stretch, but do you have any pics of the breadboard or anything to hold us until it's out?
There you go!
9h5q2g.jpg

2pqknde.jpg

2iqgvom.jpg

ooooooohhhh! I can't bloody wait! :D... (well i ain't have any choice but..) haha.. this will be so awesome!!

Hello again.

I think you did not understand me well, my English level is not good. Sorry for this.

I meant to put an option that would allow change the region and change the system type, similar to the UNIBIOS included in the MagicKey but not necessarily can be the Razoola's UNIBIOS.

All official Bios are on internet we can use this BIOS ROMS to do it from a config menu.

Create a cheat menu is another thing who I will like propose.

Voted.
Just a noob question....
Do we need a original AES cart or MVS cart for this multi cart to work?

Nope. New cart. No donors needed. Just like the ST-V multi. Only difference is cart shell will be provided with Neo multi.

Reactions: nio
The only thing that could make these better is having a transparent shell :)

Edit: Is there a chance that the AES cart will have screws, like MVS carts, instead of the plastic tabs?

Will the final product (the case) be 3D printed, or the 3D print will be used to make mold?

If the Case works out well, will you make one for ST-V too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back