What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away a couple of weeks and look what happens! Waiting patiently. Thank you for all of your hard work! Can't wait to see the prototype!!! I hope that these can be produced in large quantity. The demand will be insane.

I've been following this thread since the beginning, and only really got into collecting retro console early last year. I've been trying to play when to pick up a Neo Geo Omega along with this :)

Hello,

I am really looking forward to this project (AES version) and I really want to be part of it so : "shut up and take my money !"

this threads a lot of fun to read.
giphy.gif

I wonder if the people fast roping in the thread and posting "put me on the pre-orders" actually expect DS is going to go though a years worth of a 100 pages post and make a list. lol

this is like amiibo. lol. If you just wait your going to get one. everyone be like' : I HAZ to HAZ now!

I'm not bothering with the rush and just waiting till revision 3 or 4. the threads is just a fun read.

Set up page monitor and start F5ing this thread now people. you might miss the retailer-exclusives and variant re-paints. :P

I do very much enjoy all the talk of people dumping their MVS carts after they pick this up. I'll have to make a MissionFailed WTB thread. Only a few more carts needed for my collection. and since all of your alls carts are now worthless, maybe you can do me a deal. :D lol

Last edited:
you mean I can't get that gold cart exclusive, steel shock box, day 1 dlc and season pass preorder bonus!?
Too many single-post-newly-registered-members ahead of you. You missed pre-order entry only by a day and a half.

Ok, I am going back to lurking this thread. Spend my on the clock work hours adding value where I can in the other threads.

The Neo Geo guys are rebuilding those burnt bridges; this is a good thing.
What are you referring to? We will never have a relationship with any of the people that drove us away from the Neo forums. They are so arrogant they seem to think that we need their forums because we are making a Neo product. Think again. There are LOTS of people that are very fluent in the inner workings of the Neo that don't visit their shitty forums.

NGF is like being on a boat that's on fire. floating in a lake that's also on fire. the fire truck that shows up to help is on fire, AND it's hoes sprays fire.

lol you know a few members on that forum use their chat room as a way to have cyber sex without their spouses finding out. Don't fall asleep with that chat room open. Then wake up in the middle of the night and walk into that hot mess. lol

Last edited:
The Neo Geo guys are rebuilding those burnt bridges; this is a good thing.
What are you referring to? We will never have a relationship with any of the people that drove us away from the Neo forums. They are so arrogant they seem to think that we need their forums because we are making a Neo product. Think again. There are LOTS of people that are very fluent in the inner workings of the Neo that don't visit their shitty forums.
Yup ... they are not only arrogant, but they are also insane

lol you know a few members on that forum use their chat room as a way to have cyber sex without their spouses finding out. Don't fall asleep with that chat room open. Then wake up in the middle of the night and walk into that hot mess. lol
I'm guessing Rot with other guys.

I think most will agree that there are definitely problems with the users of the Neo Geo forums, and with good reason. However, it does everybody disservice to stir the pot.

We all have problems with NGF; that's why this website exists. I do think, however, that the greatest insult we can give them is to treat them as non-entities, i.e., that they do not exist. If we really want to prove ourselves better than them, then we need to kill this hate-a-thon right now and get this thread back on point.

With respect,

RetroDan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back