What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
it'd be cool if you had your logo or something embossed on the case or something neat like that.

i think we should have a transparent case, to admire the beauty of the PCB :)

Just wondering, how's testing going on this? I'm excitedly waiting to see menu screens or something along those lines.

The less DS has to read here, the more time he can spend working on this thing ;)

Be patient, people, he'll tell us what we need to know as soon as he possibly can.

The proto pics look great DS! It's also awesome hearing more about the production process.

I'm glad you don't have Mitsu soldering these all by hand. ;)

Is it planned to have a hole cut in the cartridge shell for the optional LCD display/selector?

The proto pics look great DS! It's also awesome hearing more about the production process.

Is it planned to have a hole cut in the cartridge shell for the optional LCD display/selector?
We'll see. The plan is to work as a standard with a MENU, but LCD will still be available. If someone want to do that option, they'd rather need to cut the cartridge themselves.

Price as has been stated MANY times, around $400.

We'll see. The plan is to work as a standard with a MENU, but LCD will still be available. If someone want to do that option, they'd rather need to cut the cartridge themselves.
Price as has been stated MANY times, around $400.
Would this work with the MVS to AES Converters? If so put me down for one please, day one purchase. Thank You for doing this! I hate those chinese 161in1 carts.

My CMVS is Ready!!!!!
IMG_1011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back