What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, guys if you insist... There you go :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sltv84.jpg
This beast looks sexy as hell!!!

I wanted to get the AES one, but seeing as it's coming later I'm not sure I'll be able to resist! XD

Awesome work Darksoft! Never doubted this was coming sooner or later, but it's exciting as hell to get to see it in its physical form.

Can't wait!

how many units available we are talking about in the release of mvs ?and aes ?
Is there any waiting list?

No waiting list. First batch will be about 100 units or so, I need to check the numbers, maybe I will take preorders, but if that happen I'll post about it here.

In with everyone else they look amazing! I'll be watching like a hawk for a preorder!

i think preorders will be a good idea. Id hate to miss out because i hit snooze too many times X/

FWIW I think it'll only matter if Darksoft wants to run a preorder. :)

I'm good with however he wants his project to run because I'm going to be watching this space like a freakin hawk!!

(I wrote this post humming "Move b**ch, get out my way" and thinking about flying to Poland with gold in my luggage) :D

don't even have a Neo Geo motherboard, still gonna get this cart!

Welp, time to change my pants and get some cash together. I'll probably hold out for the AES model, though - my MVS is cool and all, but I just like the aesthetics of the AES more.

All we need is Darksoft to post his paypal or payforward email... for deposits. Don't know what it costs but I know I want it.

As a former Computer Engineer, this stuff takes lots of work and lots of simulation of wave forms. Really nice work.

I assume the FPGA is written in Verilog or VHDL?

How did you end up simulating the busses? What software did you end up using?
I figure there must be specifications all over the place since it's pretty old now.

I can tell you have another job which might be embedded system design or something?
Just curious.

I haven't coded in almost 10 years, but every once in awhile I miss FSM design and playing with metastability logic.

Anyway, as a kid growing up dreaming about a NEO GEO and being poor, I finally pulled the trigger on an AES. The only reason was because I saw the multi-cart and figured I can finally play these at home on the original hardware. Promise kept to 12 year old me! Thank you for taking the time to make this become reality. I look forward to the AES version down the road.

Thank You Again for working and sharing your projects with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back