What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, taking into account the amount of space it takes compared to my multi and the value, I think I should raise the price of the cart 8o 8o

Just kidding.

Well, taking into account the amount of space it takes compared to my multi and the value, I think I should raise the price of the cart 8o 8o

Just kidding.
When I figured out the number of preorders I had similar thoughts :)
Where will DS stock all those multi boards :D

That said I think that you will proceed with batchs

I find the fact that such a thing exists and works pretty amazing.

Considering when that thing came out, its an impressive piece of tech.

Don't knock floppies. I had/have a doctor7 for my SNES that until my everdrive got here, I would swear by.

I think I may have seen this back in 1996 when I was in HK and I didn't know what it was at the time. I remember it being behind glass and really, really expensive.

If you really cant wait, get this alternative to Darksoft's multicart lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X987OtPxHpk
lmao this thing is crazy
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to get your fix.

I don't think that is any crazier than someone who spends an ENORMOUS amount of time designing something in complex software and then having EXPENSIVE physical boards made from that design, all just so someone could play his/her favorite NEO-GEO game (and every other one) from when they were a kid all one multi-cart...

:D

Anyone knows where I can find graphics for neogeo game titles (I mean, without background, simplified so I can know which game it is) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back