What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I'm really excited for the neo geo flash cart project. Sorry if I missed it but about how much will the cart cost? also will it be compatible with unibios?
-Michael

I've found this video form Arcade Otaku forum, the UI is pretty clean and neat.
That was made by Razoola. It's what he believes a game select menu should be like. (and we have to admit it looks damn good)
So it is a POC/Tech demo, as the youtube video title states.
I like it somewhat, the moving background is annoying, it would probably give you a headache. If the moving background is there, I rather it be gameplay video of the currently highlighted game. Additional game info would be nice too.

I would probably do something like this, boring I know, but for me its simple and quick. I am not a graphics guy so, it is what it is, and yes I am "borrowing" elements from other sources.

Copy of Project12.jpg

Hi guys. I'm really excited for the neo geo flash cart project. Sorry if I missed it but about how much will the cart cost? also will it be compatible with unibios?
-Michael
Anyone well informed want to take a stab at making a FAQ with a updated front page?

digging through a 100 page thread is asking a lot from people. ;)

Unibios should work I believe, price something like €350 -400 if I recall correct...

But please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

mKmQr2e.jpg

I haven't been following closes enough to have any facts. Just saying an FAQ could help out people researching. cut down on the double post, etc.

but, the Search bar is a thing.

Hi guys. Thanks for the reply. Ok that sounds good I'm looking forward to pre-order as soon as it become available. Do the roms from MAME have to be changed to work right? The unibios can do a CRC game ID check to see if your game is a real copy and not a bootleg. Is it possible to pass the CRC check using roms in the flash cart?
-Michael

I've found this video form Arcade Otaku forum, the UI is pretty clean and neat.
That was made by Razoola. It's what he believes a game select menu should be like. (and we have to admit it looks damn good)So it is a POC/Tech demo, as the youtube video title states.
I like it somewhat, the moving background is annoying, it would probably give you a headache. If the moving background is there, I rather it be gameplay video of the currently highlighted game. Additional game info would be nice too.
I would probably do something like this, boring I know, but for me its simple and quick. I am not a graphics guy so, it is what it is, and yes I am "borrowing" elements from other sources.

Copy of Project12.jpg
It's hard to create a preview screenshot on the right handside as the neogeo resolution is not high enough to do so.

It's hard to create a preview screenshot on the right handside as the neogeo resolution is not high enough to do so.
Damn it, forgot about that. Well, I guess we will see what people come up with if the menu is open to customization. Maybe menu themes can be created!?

Damn it, forgot about that. Well, I guess we will see what people come up with if the menu is open to customization. Maybe menu themes can be created!?
Hence why I posted that basic mockup....even blown up the image would still be 160x120 to take up 1/4 of the screen on an arcade monitor.

HI!
i'm new in this forum :)

I'm really interested to the Darksoft cart for MVS. Where can I find news about its specs, price and release date?

thank you!

HI!
i'm new in this forum :)

I'm really interested to the Darksoft cart for MVS. Where can I find news about its specs, price and release date?

thank you!
Welcome to the forums, it's a great place!

The MVS multi cart will be released sometime soon with a price of about $400. After the initial release then the AES version will be released at the same price.

Please follow these steps.

1) See the Preorder Interest Check Thread Here.

2) Post in that thread which version you want.

3) Save $400.

4) Pray to the arcade gods nightly.

5) Wait your turn.

6) Jump for joy when you package arrives.

7) Play your Neo Geo until your hands fall off.

:D

Welcome to the forums, it's a great place!
The MVS multi cart will be released sometime soon with a price of about $400. After the initial release then the AES version will be released at the same price.

Please follow these steps.

1) See the Preorder Interest Check Thread Here.

2) Post in that thread which version you want.

3) Save $400.

4) Pray to the arcade gods nightly.

5) Wait your turn.

6) Jump for joy when you package arrives.

7) Play your Neo Geo until your hands fall off.

:D
This should be in the OP, thank you brentradio

what about aes multi games card?
will be out in this year?
i have a pre order in forum for 1 aes card
thanks

thank you!

well, this card has a flash ram that need to erase and re-load a game every time? Or can I load all the rom in the SD in the card and then i can load a game normally? Do you know some example of loading time?

thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back