What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope Paradise Arcade Shop are not the US distributor as i've had issues with them with a few orders , they sent out a wrong size Balltop and in the other 2 cases took ages to reply to my emails. I believe its the wife she made a ton of excuses ' ive been so lax ' rubbish. They are just not a reliable store and i haven't bought from them since

thank you!

well, this card has a flash ram that need to erase and re-load a game every time? Or can I load all the rom in the SD in the card and then i can load a game normally? Do you know some example of loading time?

thank you very much
Load all roms onto the SD card (or only the roms you want) once, and then select the game from the menu and the rom will load from the SD card to the multikit. Loading times are relatively fast.

I am sure you will be happy with it!

well, this card has a flash ram that need to erase and re-load a game every time? Or can I load all the rom in the SD in the card and then i can load a game normally?
it's RAM, so it's like a Netdimm but being able to load 4 carts and without the battery.

thank you!

well, this card has a flash ram that need to erase and re-load a game every time? Or can I load all the rom in the SD in the card and then i can load a game normally? Do you know some example of loading time?

thank you very much
Please read through the thread. All of this is answered.

I am so excited about this project. I finally bought a NG AES earlier this year but of course, the games are a killer. Having a flashcart will be perfect. The main reason I buy flashcarts for my systems, or install mod chips to play games off HDD etc, is so I can have all my games ready at hand to play, without having to worry about swapping carts/discs etc. I do not buy flashcarts so that I can play every game ever made "for free", as I like to own games that I play. Having said that, it is just impossible for a normal person to own a huge amount of NG games. It does not help that the AU dollar is in the toilet at the moment. So, I will buy the flashcart and enjoy all the awesome NG games I would like to play and buy the real carts as I can.

I am so excited about this project. I finally bought a NG AES earlier this year but of course, the games are a killer. Having a flashcart will be perfect. The main reason I buy flashcarts for my systems, or install mod chips to play games off HDD etc, is so I can have all my games ready at hand to play, without having to worry about swapping carts/discs etc. I do not buy flashcarts so that I can play every game ever made "for free", as I like to own games that I play. Having said that, it is just impossible for a normal person to own a huge amount of NG games. It does not help that the AU dollar is in the toilet at the moment. So, I will buy the flashcart and enjoy all the awesome NG games I would like to play and buy the real carts as I can.
I just bought a neo geo and just found out about this. When does this release? How much?

Crikey......dood look a couple posts up. It's still in development.

iron16.jpg

I just bought a neo geo and just found out about this. When does this release? How much?

Heyy Darksoft!

Just curious, what is your day job? :)

because I know in the nights you work on your awesome lab in the basement with rock music playing in the background and you are surrounded by tools and computers and the computers going all Matrixy all around you!! :P

You rock dude!!

Heyy Darksoft!

because I know in the nights you work on your awesome lab in the basement with rock music playing in the background and you are surrounded by tools and computers and the computers going all Matrixy all around you!! :P

You rock dude!!
See any Dos Equis commercial.

I have already a couple of games working although there is still a small glitch that I need to solve before I post the video.
Given the recent events, and so many people asking for it. Will the games pass the unibios CRC checks?..... the answer is YES. It's the ONLY feature that NeoSD cartridge HAD better than us....so we needed to add it.

Actually all the features that they will implement we will also have them in our cart, well, except the 4.5 minutes loading for certain games :evil: :evil: :evil:

Heyy Darksoft!

You rock dude!!
See any Dos Equis commercial.
I never knew Dos Equis! Thanks Mitsurugi-w!!

Looking forward to your AES cart, say how much time to load a big game like KOF 2003 and Mark of the Wolves?

Looking forward to your AES cart, say how much time to load a big game like KOF 2003 and Mark of the Wolves?
Speaking from no authority on the subject (or knowledge) I can say...
Load times for 'all' titles will be faster than it takes me to find it online for sale, validate its authenticity, bid + pay for it and receive it by post.

I find if I can load things every 30 seconds I become greedy and dont give a game long enough loaded for me to appreciate it and I just skip on to loading the next one.
Probably not the answer you were looking for but for me the loading time could be 10 minutes per game and I'm still happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back