What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the AES version, solely because I like the styling of the home console better, though I do have an MV-2F that I consolized.

PX1CcM.jpg

Holy Crap!

We get a set of steak knives with each DS Neo Geo Multi purchase?

The other guys will never match that.

:D

I am waiting on him to say, "But there's more! If you call in the next 30 minutes, we'll double your order!"

I have a couple of questions in relation to payment. Firstly, what site do I purchase it on? Secondly, do I pay by card or PayPal?

I have a couple of questions in relation to payment. Firstly, what site do I purchase it on? Secondly, do I pay by card or PayPal?
You're first question should have been "Is it for sale yet?" And the answer is "Not yet."

The other two questions will be answered once it's released.

Is there any sort of release date on this ? Like a hard date ? I just read the last 2 pages ans saw it's not done , and saw there is a neo geo aes multi cart that is done ? I just purchased a aes and was gonna buy a couple cheap games to hold me over until this cart was done as the couple cheap games I was gonna get will be 250, for another 150 (it is 400 right ?) I could have this one or the other one that Is released . I neeed somthing is my point , as I have no games. Any suggestions or release date would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

It's in beta testing as we speak. The boards are being prepped for sale. There should be another video relatively soon. Pre orders should happen after that.

So, no, no hard date.

I think there is a major dilemma coming for those buy the NeoSD because they can't wait for the DS kit. If you don't have the patience to get infinitely better hardware for the same price, will you really have the patience to wait 5 minutes for single games to load?

It seems like very short term thinking to settle for the NeoSD at this point in the game.

thanks fr the answer . So I should just buy a cheap game or 2 of eBay in the mean time I guess

I'm sure you could always sell the neosd on the neo forums for like half price, later. Some of those guys won't buy darksoft's no matter how good it is.

Some of those guys won't buy darksoft's no matter how good it is.
Yeah, they may not buy it, but they will have there sister/brother/friend/mom in another country secretly buy it for them and have it shipped so no one will know...

I'd recommend the 161-in-1 to hold you over. https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32720397188.html

I know these have problems, but you can't find anything in the Neo Geo world for $50 these days and it gives you more than enough to get by for a few months. Or just wait for those delicious marshmallows DS is cooking up :D
Unless i misread something, he said he bought an AES and the 161-in-1 only works on the MVS. I even went to that link to double check and it said not for AES. I have one of these for my MVS and I agree, it is a great stop gap until the REAL DEAL comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back