What's new
Iso currently has 5 selections, ORIGIN, PS2_DC, RIIMIX, STAGES, WILDBE .. ORIGIN is original everything, PS2_DC are ps2 DC exclusive color pack from the console versions with minor tweaks to HUD, RIIMIX is Riiya's personal custom mix, STAGES are all original palettes but has only re:Third added, WILDBE is my custom mix "wildberry" really wild colors.

https://twitter.com/herbderken/status/1385753816059060228?s=19
Very cool! Riiya was so kind to forward me your ISO yesterday. I think I havee some time to try it out today. :D

Hi, Friends.

Finally, I saw the CPS3 multi game screen.

It's cool and Fast!!

And I have a question. Where can I buy a UltraBIOS Cart reproduction?
I can't find where to buy it.

I need one more UltraBIOS Cart to make CPS3 Multi Cart more. :)

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2021-07-29 17.19.37.jpg
    2021-07-29 17.19.37.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 2021-07-29 17.36.00.jpg
    2021-07-29 17.36.00.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 2021-07-29 17.36.05.jpg
    2021-07-29 17.36.05.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 2021-07-29 17.36.25.jpg
    2021-07-29 17.36.25.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 144
Got around to buying a cps3 repro cart shell from bit district. Probably asked already in some form - has anyone created an "ultra" version of the catridge sticker? I feel I need one for my cps3.

I have a cart that say “Customer SH-2 + Super Bios” - can anyone upgrade it and flash the Ultra Simms in North America for me? A little confused on what needs to be done…

I have a cart that say “Customer SH-2 + Super Bios” - can anyone upgrade it and flash the Ultra Simms in North America for me? A little confused on what needs to be done…
In the US you definitely want @Mitsurugi-w doing your cart reflashing, etc.. I have probably had him reflash like 10 carts by now, never an issue and super fast turnaround time.

Does it say Customer or Custom? Customer SH-2 would lead me to believe it's been replaced with a Standard SH-2. Custom SH-2 means it's original and from Capcom. Does it look like the processor has been worked on?

Standard SH-2
a microprocessor that was created by Hitachi and was used in many commercial products. For instance the Sega Saturn uses the SH-2 processor.

Custom SH-2
A microprocessor that was created by Hitachi, but modified (customized) for use in Capcom products. The CPS-3 security cartridge came from the factory with a Custom SH-2. You cannot buy these on the open market, except possibly second hand as pulls. Capcom doesn't offer the part and Hitachi/Renesas don't sell it.

Early on when Darksoft was still figuring things out some people chose to have their original capcom game cartridges converted to use super bios. At first people were swapping their Custom SH-2 processors out for Standard SH-2 processors. This was later deemed unnecessary, but also not a problem if you already did it. You simply must make sure to select the correct version CD for your processor type. If you have a reproduction security cart then it will have a Standard SH-2 preinstalled.

Hi, I made the re:THIRD palmod set for Street Fighter III 3rd Strike / 4th Strike and found out today that it comes as an option in the CPS-III Roll-Up Pack.
Thanks for this, that's super cool!!

I'm currently working on / am about to release an update for it, and was told to come here to find the person/people making the Roll-Up Packs, since I'd like to give them the update early (in case it takes me longer to release it than I thought), or at least inform about an update getting released.
It includes Remy's and Twelve's stage along updates for Alex's, Chun-Li's, Elena's, Yang's and Yun's stages, alongside 3 optional HUDs as an alternative.

I also released re:FOURTH as basically the same pack but for 4rd Strike (the one that's playable on Fightcade 2). Is there demand / incentive for the update to come out for that as well?
If so, I can try adding that as well.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I just didn't see the mod being named in any other threads.
Big fan of your pal mod. Would definitely love to 4th strike with palmod for CPS3 multi.

Just saw there was a new Roll Up Pack for the CPS-3 UltraSIMMs at: https://archive.org/details/multipacks

Includes two new files for SIMM #5:

The proper version of the Makoto Fix for SF3:3S — no longer green title screen [SIMM5_Final_MakotoFIX.bin].

And alternatively, the re:THIRD version of 3S with some impressive visual tweaks [SIMM5_Final_reTHIRD.bin].

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjMJZbGRkY

Tested both on my multi today, can highly recommend the re:THIRD version of 3S!
THX how to, select original 3.3?

I succesed to programm the SIMMS 1&2 with programmer adapter labelled “SIMM512”, and 3&4 with programmer adapter labelled “SIMM1gb”, but now my programmer dont recongnize any 1 GB SIMMS, I upgraded it same trouble, do you know how to fix it? Without SIMMS programmer is sometime recognized, but with SIMM never.

Back