What's new
How are the roller wheels holding up (assuming this printer uses them)? I've seen a bunch of extrusion frame printers come out over the last year or so, and many of these use plastic wheels in the extrusion V slot that seem to cause wear fairly quick and introduce slop. I do like how this one is direct drive, unlike the many bowden clones of the Ender 3.

For the owners of the SV01, would you guys recommend the silent board add-on?

No. It does nothing at all to improve printing or functionality aside from silencing the stepper motors, which is a moot point as when that noise is gone it's replaced by the loud fans. I actually like hearing the stepper motors, it's a good audible indication of how your printer is running.

Also, there's better silent boards with extended features from other brands. So I'd be looking into that option.

No. It does nothing at all to improve printing or functionality aside from silencing the stepper motors, which is a moot point as when that noise is gone it's replaced by the loud fans. I actually like hearing the stepper motors, it's a good audible indication of how your printer is running.

Also, there's better silent boards with extended features from other brands. So I'd be looking into that option.
Clear thanks, then it will be SV01 + bltouch add-on for auto bed leveling :)

What version of the bl touch is best with the SV01 printer

Back