What's new
In that 28 you included "Ken Sei Mogura" which is a whack-a-mole redemption machine that approximately 2 people on the planet will bother to build at home :)
Well, there goes my whack-a-mole redemption machine restoration out the freakin' window!!!

:D

Hello guys, please add me on the list for one or 2 multi CPS1 (if possible !).
Incredible job as usual, if i can donate to help, don't hesitate to ask me.
Bye !

i just got another cab so 1 for me too

i needs some final fight, punisher, captain commando and cadillacs and dinosaurs which i'll never be able to get all originals of so a multi would be amazing :)

i needs some final fight, punisher, captain commando and cadillacs and dinosaurs which i'll never be able to get all originals of so a multi would be amazing :)
that will take both a cps1 multi and a cps1.5 multi. There’s one of those already but it has its drawbacks...
What kind of drawbacks ?
I own one and it works very well (only Punisher (CPS 1.5) is a boot because of Q sound issue))

that will take both a cps1 multi and a cps1.5 multi. There’s one of those already but it has its drawbacks...
What kind of drawbacks ?I own one and it works very well (only Punisher (CPS 1.5) is a boot because of Q sound issue))
well that is already one drawback you say yourself...
other drawbacks are that it only has 3 unique games, not counting the multiple regions for each game

What kind of drawbacks ?I own one and it works very well (only Punisher (CPS 1.5) is a boot because of Q sound issue
discussion about this CPS 1.5 multi starts over here in this thread but the short version is:
  • flash memory instead of SD card so the games list is not updatable
  • probably a voltage issue due to using 3.3v flash memory
  • you have to get it via a taobao buying agent which is not easy
  • support is difficult to obtain as the creator speaks Chinese
  • of the members discussing the product, several have had issues
  • It only has 3 of the 4 cps1.5 titles
But I bought one anyway since it’s not likely to have a competing product like ever. mine doesn’t have a way to adjust the audio volume currently.

Back