What's new
Can you put me down for 2 cps1 multis please :)

Hello could you advise me please. I am in reflection for buy an another CPS1 board for this kit. So I bought from an US buddy of this forum a SF2 Hyperfighting and I am falling in love about it and I would like to preserv it. I have a possibilty to buy some of very nice and cheap CPS1 Japan kit: SF2 WW, SF2' & SF2 Turbo. SF2 WW it's cheapiest. So what's the best for tis multi CPS1 kit and advise me to re buy one for preserve my first kit.
THX

Hello could you advise me please. I am in reflection for buy an another CPS1 board for this kit. So I bought from an US buddy of this forum a SF2 Hyperfighting and I am falling in love about it and I would like to preserv it. I have a possibilty to buy some of very nice and cheap CPS1 Japan kit: SF2 WW, SF2' & SF2 Turbo. SF2 WW it's cheapiest. So what's the best for tis multi CPS1 kit and advise me to re buy one for preserve my first kit.
THX
SF2WW runs on 10MHz A boards and SF2CE (or Turbo) runs on 12MHz A boards.
Both will work with the multi, but it is not 100% clear yet how, but both would most likely have to be modded in some way to run both speeds.

hopefully someday we can play them on CPS2 multi...

BOUNTY: CPS1.5 games (with Q-Sound) on CPS2 multi
Thanks @PascalP and @oneleaf86 for clearing it up. I played this game when i was in my teens long time back. I don't know if it was a bootleg version or an official pcb in the cabinet but fell in love with it. Since an year, I have been hunting for an original to pop up somewhere, but my search continues. Hopefully, one day, I will get my hands on the original.

THX
SF2WW runs on 10MHz A boards and SF2CE (or Turbo) runs on 12MHz A boards.Both will work with the multi, but it is not 100% clear yet how, but both would most likely have to be modded in some way to run both speeds.
THX I will take CE or Turbo.
THX

ho is Yaton? The seller is a french guy from a french arcade forum. he is seems seriuos.

Given the current rates people are asking (and paying) for CPS-1 sets on forums and flea-bay, you’re better hunting around in Japan where it’s similarly priced, or cheaper for not only a clean board set, but sometimes a complete kit with art in a box!

ho is Yaton? The seller is a french guy from a french arcade forum. he is seems seriuos.
(In)famous eBay seller, yaton6262 (or something like that)

He sells a crapload of arcade boards and parts. He generally sells them crazy cheap. They're often dirty, sometimes packaged in literal garbage, but they generally work.

However, a few people on this forum have recently had issues with CPS1 games (specifically) from him, so he might be having some issues there.

when i said cheap it's relative....190€ shipping include for SF2 Turbo jap...my hyperfighting us cost nearly 300

from usa....and the US version is very hard to find in good confdition.

Back