What's new
Recapped this today, finally.

PSA: I would recommend a recap for anyone who gets this pcb. It was very corroded and gnarly. Even as careful as I was I pulled a couple pads that instantly disintegrated. used DeOxit to clean the traces as much as possible, cleaned with IPA, and added all fresh caps thanks to @AlxUnderBase cap list. Even included a new plastic pcb standoff to give the multi the much needed support.

Yep those traces just go under heat, thats why if those 2 x customs get leak over the board is a gonner.

26 , 27 and 28 are shipped.

Building 30,31 and 32 this weekend and then out of parts again :D

Last edited:
33- @Pinball (FA)
34- @mbandala (FA)
35- @Psyko-M1 (F :)

Will get the 1st ones of the next batch that will be in a few weeks.

Indeed, you will be first for the new run, the blank PCB's from the first batch ran out at number 32.

The 3 people on "page 8" from the main list are messaged, not the last 3.
One is paid but there is still a chance one could drop out, give them some time to check the message!

Everything is here in parts except blanks so as soon as they arrive and are OK the final 3 will be contacted.
Myself will be downgraded for 1.3 too for a very short time so don't worry it won't be long :)

First post updated, VERY close to the end now :D ;(
Page 12 will be contacted very soon! For the rest of this week i need to focus on clearing the decks there's a few USA stuff waiting....

wait will be worth it.

Stuff has to be right, can't send shite out. Quality takes time ;)
So far ZERO issues with the multi everyone is up and running :)

First post updated, VERY close to the end now :D ;(
Page 12 will be contacted very soon! For the rest of this week i need to focus on clearing the decks there's a few USA stuff waiting....

Stuff has to be right, can't send shite out. Quality takes time ;)
So far ZERO issues with the multi everyone is up and running :)
Multi selector when? :P

Multi selector when? :P

We already discussed this in the early days and my on screen menu was scrapped (and prob. lost at this point)
If your looking for one of those spinny selectors, or just something on remote it's only 5 wires.

Another thing was it's possible to cycle games each reset (part of the "neogeo mode" also scrapped due to complaints)

Everyone was divided on the way, so nothing happened :D

I will promise a program update in the future there's some improvements to the RNG to be added and some cleanup.
Also a tinkle pit custom arrived so that game can finally get a side by side comparison and any fixes if required.

EDIT: and also if the rare PAC attack ever shows up there will obviously be an update...

Set the dips to the non - gnd position..
And then it's 4 wires (the 4x non +5volt positions on the array)

Take a ground too and it should be the equivalent to 4x push buttons same as a control panel.

Back