What's new
Anothers headtache with writing fake 322's ? damn ! Happy birthday Namco System NA multi !

I don't buy the fakes but seen a few errors with them. The trick to buying is get "used" as "new" does not exist.

The rom update will be for improved RNG and some cleanups, not a mandatory update - just giving the thing some love ;)

No 37 finished today so that brings us to the end of the list.

Now they will be made upon request, MAX 1 Per person.
1> notify you want one
2> allow 2-4 week build time (at the moment)
3> when it's done i'll get back to you

Hopefully it will get to a point soon where there's a few ready and waiting and there will be no wait time!

Thanks @Hammy !
All works perfectly! Marvelous multi board and design!

Attachments

• IMG_20210704_161640.jpg
    IMG_20210704_161640.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20210704_161625.jpg
    IMG_20210704_161625.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20210704_161551.jpg
    IMG_20210704_161551.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 117
Don't we all. Everything I find is either non working or just video working at best.

Video working is luxury on these :P
Sound can be sorted in 99% of cases, there's PLENTY of donors with bad / rotten tracks for those chips.

The main PCB needs a repro to move the original customs onto, it's the only way around the track rot.

Hi :

Interested as discussed. Updated. Full board without roms please. Assembled.

Regards
Euphoria

Last edited:
If anybody is interested in seeing this multi in action, I'll be streaming it tonight (09-07-21) 8PM central.
5AM finish here, was way too late for me but did watch it all live whilst doing some other bits.
Nice to see some long ish play on it and also learned it's possible to slap the refs on tennis!

To answer a few things:

1: Glitch on emeraldia is known and is caused by bad PRG rom burns or bad contact on those 4, try re-seating them or re-burning just those.
2: Super world court was not on SNES but was enhanced slightly and released as Smash court tennis on the PS1.
3: 4 player mode can be switched on or off on most games, they all need setting up in the test mode. The 4th dipswitch toggles between "configs" so its possible to make blanket settings for 2 profiles. High scores saved so @rogersta now has a lot of ASS to beat, quite funny!
4: Hopefully the puzzlers grow on you, 2 player mode ramps up the fun a bit more, to be fair - most of the games on here are best in multiplayer.

5: Regarding update roms.... I was almost ready to send out the new set and then this got dumped:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8b5fy6nJg

Sadly it's not up and running yet so not sure if it can be included.

Back