What's new
HI,

I've got the multicart yesterday and I've encountered in several problems,
it seems that the cart writing the games successfully every time but most of the games gets stuck with black screen after the license screen,
some games do boot successfully and some gets stuck,
I've tried with different SD card with same results,
the rom/ram test passes succesfully as well.

before ill buy a new STV pcb is there any known solutions to those problems?
I've installed a multi bios and still I have those problems,

thanks

Hi Eldad,

did you check the instructions? You have to change the settings 1P / 2P depending on the games. You need to enter Service Menu and change that.

There is a Service button on the motherboard that you need to push to enter that menu.

Let us know if that fixes the error for you.

Hi Eldad,

did you check the instructions? You have to change the settings 1P / 2P depending on the games. You need to enter Service Menu and change that.

There is a Service button on the motherboard that you need to push to enter that menu.

Let us know if that fixes the error for you.
Hi Darksoft,

I've did tried to change the "system assignment" I believe its called from 1P to 2P and 3,4

for some games its seems essential for them to boot, still after changing it they still gets froze/not booting at all.

I think that you may have a problem with your mobo. Can you try with a different one?

Hello. I would like to know pin out of stv kartridge to dump it. May I ask you information about it? Do you still sell multikartridge?? If so, where can i buy it?

Good question. Maybe you can tell us which games work and which don't.

Good question. Maybe you can tell us which games work and which don't.
I am not having stv yet but i will buy one on Ebay soon. I want to know about pins of cartridge of "Techmo World cup 98". Can you tell me about it?? Have you ever tried dumping it ??

What BIOS are you using? Some games are region locked.
I am sorry but I do not still have STV board yet but i will purchase soon... I am a tottally new beignner in this area but i would like to get "Techmo world cup 98"

@Peter the question was for @eldad25
I'm using the multi bios version 1.11, the game that do boot and was playable was Astra Super Stars and more Japanese game that I cant remember his name,
I've tried loading about 20 games and for now only those 2 boot, I don't have extra ST-V mobo but I'm searching to buy one as it seems to be the only solution,
if you have any ideas for this issue ill be happy test :)

Are you good or do you have close to you someone with good soldering skills? I would do a rework on the 2 SH2 processors on the motherboard. Those tend to fail very often and a rework can fix it. The problem is that the symptons of a bad solder are very different. Sometimes no game work, sometimes only some, etc.

It could of course be a problem with the multi itself, but seeing your symptons I doubt it's that.

Are you good or do you have close to you someone with good soldering skills? I would do a rework on the 2 SH2 processors on the motherboard. Those tend to fail very often and a rework can fix it. The problem is that the symptons of a bad solder are very different. Sometimes no game work, sometimes only some, etc.

It could of course be a problem with the multi itself, but seeing your symptons I doubt it's that.
I've found electronic technician that may assist with reflowing those 2 chips, if you can tell about other components that needs reflow please let me know so ill ask to reflow them as well.
Thanks

just bought myself a Multi ST-V looking forward to its arrival , also bought a Jammafier and was pleased to see the Noir can handle the jamma signal from the ST-V so happy days!!!!

Last edited:
Back