What's new
For Sale
Polystars is the only M2 game that doesn't use the bottom board on the PCB stack which means that any M2 board can be converted to Polystars ;)
Yeah but that means effort on my part!!

Adding:
Konami M2 currently Evil night but @twistedsymphony says he will convert it to Polystars or whatever if you want. $600 shipped USA, worldwide $650. Personally I’d ask for Battle Tryst.

https://imgur.com/a/LFV83gr

Evil Night to Polystars is easy, it's just a matter of burning the patched disc.

you can't go Evil Night to Battle Tryst though, Battle Tryst uses the sub-board with the RTC which Evil Night doesn't have. The game would need to be patched to not use it.
I got my games mixed up Evil Night can be used for Battle Tryst (It's Total Vice that can't)

Last edited:
Evil Night to Polystars is easy, it's just a matter of burning the disc.

you can't go Evil Night to Battle Tryst though, Battle Tryst uses the sub-board with the RTC which Evil Night doesn't have. The game would need to be patched to not use it.
:thumbup:

Evil Night to Polystars is easy, it's just a matter of burning the disc.

You have the details muddled

You can’t just burn a disc. You need to change the bios and hex edit the disc image to match Evil Nights region coding

Evil Night has a RTC board and you can make an Evil Night board run Battle Tryst

@awbacon1 will now be handling the conversion but the offer stands!!
Haha yeah if someone wants the board and wants to swap games just ping me and I’ll make you up a disc. It’s not hard but then again I have this useless M2 information branded into my brain so

Haha yeah if someone wants the board and wants to swap games just ping me and I’ll make you up a disc. It’s not hard but then again I have this useless M2 information branded into my brain so
I’m just kidding around with you both, I have all the conversion info somewhere around here! I think I make an extra set of discs and bios stuff already

Anyway…
Cps3!
Tekken2b!
Konami m2!
Get it!! (All listed on page 1)
Got a couple more pcbs coming and then it’s just small stuff, io’s, scalers etc.

Tired of going to the post office; only adding one more board and then taking a break! All buyers have been awesome though so thanks everyone!!

Up for sale now - Psychic Force EX and you get the pleasure of having the board that fixed the dump in mame too!

Psychic Force EX - $195 (https://imgur.com/a/r0ViYQW) quite clean, from Japan

the rest:
Ah Eikou no Koshien F2 rom - $155 (make your own Gun Frontier!)
Tekken 2 (ver B) (https://imgur.com/a/i6EH3Io) - $70
Hyper Sports '88 (https://imgur.com/a/ZLaWbrN) - $130
NOS ex-board with daemon bride in box - $300 also ideally local pickup otherwise also add shipping fee tbd

on deck is a system32 board with a converted rom, your pick either Spiderman or Golden Axe RODA - putting that up here for trades right now

Last edited:
Hey guys, I bought two boards and they arrive very quick and well packed, A+ seller! (although I haven't tested them yet, they look great)

Adding: Irkin Labs Retro Scaler A1 $200 shipped

Adding capcom io and I swear the cables are around here somewhere. It’s pretty clean - 225 shipped

Attachments

• CEAB053A-FFB0-488F-BAE3-A5F365331B8B.jpeg
    CEAB053A-FFB0-488F-BAE3-A5F365331B8B.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 68
OK got a chance to test Mr. Driller and Vamp x 1/2, everting seems to be good to go, did I mention he did great packing?

One small, un-truth, ok, let just call it a lie. One small, ok, let's say medium LIE that @ekorz did tell me in PM that I sort of feel like I need the group to know.

He said Vamp x 1/2 is not the worst brawler I own before he sold it to me. This is flat out untrue. The only thing that even comes close to this steaming pile is Guardians of the Hood, and at least that has digitized graphics and is a cousin of the mighty Pit Fighter....

This game is utter trash. I LOVE IT! Thanks for the sale again man!

Back