What's new
For Sale
Quick feedback for @ekorz, my EXAMU mobo and game arrived quick an super well packed. Thanks man! Now to get it working!

I would also like to say that I got my items super fast and extremely well packed, I can't stress that enough. Thank you for YOUR trash and now my treasure!

got my coins thank you a couple to my collection i didnt have. ty =)

updated 1st post with some price changes, some edits, some new stuff, etc.

I'll take the pgm set if you're in the US?
I am. Just to be clear, it's just a game prog/char boardset without the cartridge shell (not a motherboard). shoot me a pm with your address if that's what you thought it was

bump some stuff traded, some remains. Price drops on a couple things

Added Virtua striker 2 ‘98, model3 step1.5 - $200 shipped CONUS, local pickup available for discount

Last edited:
Going on eBay soon: dead connection, point blank 2, double dragon, lydz CPS1.5 multi, psychic force 2012, Virtua striker 2 ‘98. Then will open up more stuff. I just gotta get this stack of clutter outa here! Now is the time to make an offer for $ or trade for those.

I do honestly entertain all trades, not just ones on my wtb list, and have had some awesome ones recently. Most of my collection could be considered up for trade as well as the stuff above.

Just upgraded my Vewlix fc. Up for sale with prices soon, so mmao for now. Photos soon. Everything is in decent shape imo.

Original Sanwa FC monitor, no glass.
+monitor power supply and cable
+monitor remote board and cable

Wei Ya power supply

Stepdown converter with ground prong mod

Back