What's new

Dloop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in one as well. I did not see the price on the first post though, is there another thread for that?

Kavas

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hell I'm really wanting these for the ease of use voltmeter. Everything else is a bonus. I like the idea of looking into my cabinets and making sure at a glance it reads a nice 5v. I've done a couple of my cabinets with a hard soldered in voltmeter but you gotta tie it down with zip ties so it doesn't flop around and touch metal and it doesn't look as clean.

I expressed interest in these some time ago. Whenever he gets around to making a batch make sure you grab a few. :)

West

Professional
Reaction score
Hell I'm really wanting these for the ease of use voltmeter. Everything else is a bonus. I like the idea of looking into my cabinets and making sure at a glance it reads a nice 5v. I've done a couple of my cabinets with a hard soldered in voltmeter but you gotta tie it down with zip ties so it doesn't flop around and touch metal and it doesn't look as clean.

I expressed interest in these some time ago. Whenever he gets around to making a batch make sure you grab a few.

If all you’re looking for is a good 5v display on a jamma connector and you don’t want to wait for this, you should hit up JNX (@XianXi). The quality of his products are top notch.