What's new

BNGamesReviews

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though the post office completely screwed me, he has been great with trying to help and keeping up with me on trying to find what I suspect is now a stolen package.

Pretty sure our new Mailman is a thief, something else "disappeared" that should have been delivered as well.

All that aside, he really came through regardless.

Oh man, sorry to hear you're having issues with the postal service.

Maybe the package was delivered to the wrong address/box, or was misplaced on the truck. Hopefully it will get found!

Thanks dudes

BNG I really hope you get to the bottom of this.

For what it's worth I tried to hook up BNG with a heavy metal geomatrix cart. USPS claims it's delivered. I followed up on my end to ensure it was addressed correct and scanned the receipt for OP so he can continue the claim. He's been really understanding too so I appreciate that.

Who the hell steals a box marked "howies hockey tape?" sigh...

Sucks dude, hopefully you get it.

Oh, about peeps stealing packages:

Package :)
2018-01-29_22-55-08.jpg

2018-01-29_22-53-43.jpg

2018-01-29_22-54-27.jpg

No more package :(
2018-01-29_22-56-37.jpg

Now, for the most part, my USPS guys have been solid, I get a lot of stuff delivered without issues. I say I lose on average about 3-5 packages a year between USPS, UPS & Fedex. Damage on the other hand is much higher rate.

That is terrible! I just lost a little more faith in humanity.

Sucks dude, hopefully you get it.

Oh, about peeps stealing packages:

Package :)
2018-01-29_22-55-08.jpg

2018-01-29_22-53-43.jpg

2018-01-29_22-54-27.jpg

No more package :(
2018-01-29_22-56-37.jpg

Now, for the most part, my USPS guys have been solid, I get a lot of stuff delivered without issues. I say I lose on average about 3-5 packages a year between USPS, UPS & Fedex. Damage on the other hand is much higher rate.
Have a FedEx office or ups store nearby? For expensive junk I usually do the option of pick up from one of those. Luckily for me I have both in a perfect spot on my commute home each day.

Back