What's new
I picked up my cabinet today from statix and dropped off a monitor for him. I picked up the green for myself, but the pink is looking great too! I'm still waiting for some part for an assembly stream. I'm completely stoked on these cabinets. Thanks to everyone involved!

Attachments

• owl-cute-01.jpg
    owl-cute-01.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 169
  • owl-cute-02.jpg
    owl-cute-02.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 169
  • owl-cute-03.jpg
    owl-cute-03.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Way late on this probably...but what are we doing about the coin mechs for these again? Where are people snagging them? Thanks!

Way late on this probably...but what are we doing about the coin mechs for these again? Where are people snagging them? Thanks!
Yahoo auctions japan mainly. that's where I'm getting mine. gotta make sure they're the 100 yen model, and not the 500 yen model. You can tune them yourself, however.

I just bought 5 additional coinmechs and will be selling them to those that need some. don't worry, no profiteering here. I plan on selling them for what I got them for + whatever it cost to ship them to me. I'm not interested in making money on this.

Last edited:
Yahoo auctions japan mainly. that's where I'm getting mine. gotta make sure they're the 100 yen model, and not the 500 yen model. You can tune them yourself, however.

I just bought 5 additional coinmechs and will be selling them to those that need some. don't worry, no profiteering here. I plan on selling them for what I got them for + whatever it cost to ship them to me. I'm not interested in making money on this.
I would love one or two if you have any left..

I bought these two gorgeous green ones

DED296-D3-F91-F-464-E-B240-AAE6-B3-A941-D6.jpg

Would be interested in acquiring one for sure. Thank you sir.

Finally got my cabinet over the weekend! Thanks everyone involved in this project! Long journey was worth following. Unfortunately I'm still trying to scramble for a monitor. I been keeping an eye on compatible tubes but haven't really seen any pop up. Anyone have any luck using their PC monitors with a scaler combination?

I fit my old 19" LCD computer monitor inside the frame kinda like this guy:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbbq00_G-Aw
it's not the best fit, but definitely gets the job done. There might be better options depending on your monitor too.

I used a gbs 8200. I'm powering it with 5v from the PSU, and at least with cps2 games, I need a 100 ohm resistor between the sync and ground on the 5 pin rbgs connector. Just wrap one leg around each pin. This looked "good enough" for sure.

I later upgraded to a gbs control and no longer needed the resistor. The image gets better resolution and it's just easier to configure the gbs control compared to the gbs 8200 by itself.

Last edited:
I fit my old 19" LCD computer monitor inside the frame kinda like this guy:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbbq00_G-Aw
it's not the best fit, but definitely gets the job done. There might be better options depending on your monitor too.

I used a gbs 8200. I'm powering it with 5v from the PSU, and at least with cps2 games, I need a 100 ohm resistor between the sync and ground on the 5 pin rbgs connector. Just wrap one leg around each pin. This looked "good enough" for sure.

I later upgraded to a gbs control and no longer needed the resistor. The image gets better resolution and it's just easier to configure the gbs control compared to the gbs 8200 by itself.
This one guy showed me and @Derick2k a readily available 19” LCD that supported 6x integer on the future OSSC Pro and OSSC Mister companion. I need to clean my inbox...

Are the tinted monitor "glass" the exact same dimension as the original? If so do you happen to have one to sell @ Hursit?

Are the tinted monitor "glass" the exact same dimension as the original? If so do you happen to have one to sell @ Hursit?
Sorry i dot understand My friend. Are you talking about the Smoke PlexyGlass ?

Actually im not sure is it fit on original.
But i dont have any of that. I just made 90pcs .
But i know somebody has Brand New the original pleksiglass for his original Mini Cute . Let me ask him. I dont know he sells or not :D

I have some NOS monitor Bezels, control panel overlays and Q sound boards i can exchange it with including my slightly scratched plexi if he is willing to talk 😍 thanks for the help!

Forgot to mention about 6 x 18" fully recapped CRTS (Sanwa/Nanao) as spares.

Last edited:
Back