What's new
Im new to the raspberry pi scene what does that mean exactly?
There is no software compatible yet with Pi5 afaik. The RGBPi dev is working on a new OS (Replay OS), but it's not finished yet.

There is no software compatible yet with Pi5 afaik. The RGBPi dev is working on a new OS (Replay OS), but it's not finished yet.
ok, thats what I thought. Recalbox has an experimental beta out that looks pretty good. My only concern was the gpio pinout might be different

From what the RGBpi dev said on his Discord channel, his current pcb is compatible with the 4 and the 5. So the crown arcade device should be as well I believe.

From what the RGBpi dev said on his Discord channel, his current pcb is compatible with the 4 and the 5. So the crown arcade device should be as well I believe.
It is, my comment was purely regarding the software mentioned above (OS4).

Can a driver be installed on another pi os like retropie to allow this board to work with a/v and controls?

Picked up the Crown pcb and a pi4. Works really well with the RGB-pi rom packs. Tried out just the fbneo archive but the RGB pack is all remapped and organized. Highly recommended!

Guys..so I am having some video issues. Will try to summarize.

-Jamma cab, working perfectly with so so many pcbs, anything basically. Kortek 19"
-I've tried the other RGB-Pi before but the monitor is having a hard time keeping V-Hold when switch in from menu to game and back. It's the same issue with this board so pretty sure it's something else.
Both Pi3 and 4 tried out.
-Flicked through all Display-settings in the menu, no difference.
-The V-Hold spectrum is really narrow compared to standard jamma boards or even multi-china-stuff. You really have to hit the spot..

Would really appreciate any ideas on this since it's kind driving my nuts.. Anyone seen something similar? Next idea is a RGB-amp.hmm..dunno.
See video, this is basically what's going on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LngUI64LcKxpC_Ga5jrcYSo7O3KZQd-/view?usp=sharing

Guys..so I am having some video issues. Will try to summarize.

-Jamma cab, working perfectly with so so many pcbs, anything basically. Kortek 19"
-I've tried the other RGB-Pi before but the monitor is having a hard time keeping V-Hold when switch in from menu to game and back. It's the same issue with this board so pretty sure it's something else.
Both Pi3 and 4 tried out.
-Flicked through all Display-settings in the menu, no difference.
-The V-Hold spectrum is really narrow compared to standard jamma boards or even multi-china-stuff. You really have to hit the spot..

Would really appreciate any ideas on this since it's kind driving my nuts.. Anyone seen something similar? Next idea is a RGB-amp.hmm..dunno.
See video, this is basically what's going on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LngUI64LcKxpC_Ga5jrcYSo7O3KZQd-/view?usp=sharing
Can you make your drive link public?
Are you using OS2 or 4?

Weird the link should be viewable, maybe now? I've tried both 2 and 4 and Pi 3 and 4 and 2 different Pi-CRT boards so it i monitor related, not that something is wrong/broken cause the Kortek is fine with everything else, just something how it is handling sync is my guess. Tempted to just try RGB-amp though..

Back