What's new
They tell me it’s a year? See you in a year. My entire issue is not knowing if my money is stolen or not. And it’s not even really the money, it’s only a couple hundred and people don’t get into this hobby cheaply.

It’s the principle that people don’t get to steal from our community.

I’ve no idea if this is helpful or not, but I’ll put it out there…

I ordered roughly £700 worth of stuff in May.
By then it was very well established that it would take a long time, and so I was expecting a wait.

I sent a message asking for an update in September (I think?) and got a very quick reply to say the order would be shipped September 30th.

Today I received an email notification to say that it has been shipped.

I’ll of course let you know when it arrives, and whether it’s arrived safely and undamaged.

While it’s natural to be frustrated, we all knew that it would take months and could take a year. Due diligence tells us so, as it’s very well documented to be the case.

Precedent shows us that while it does take time, and communication is very far from what it should be, nobody has been ripped off or “stolen from” by Axun.
Stuff always arrives eventually, and it seems that the quality is always second to none.
Frankly, it’s the apparent quality (I can’t speak from experience yet) that means that people are willing to wait such long lead times.

We all knew, or should have known that it’s a slow process.
Take it on the chin, calm down, and look forward to it.

@ChrisBEANS It was helpful to me just to hear Axun is still active and not dead / in hiding with our money.

After I got my first order, a PSU, I placed a big order with a NetDIMM in late March. I got a reply in August saying it'll ship Sep 10, but haven't gotten an update (or responses to my messages) since then. Knowing Axun is still at it helps me hang on a bit longer.

My package arrived apparently safe and well…

I won’t have the opportunity to test it until next week, but no reason to think it’s anything other than all good right now.

Did you package just magically show up? Did you even get any sort of tracking info? Or is this just par for the course when ordering from this guy?

Fed Ex… tracking number provided.
No customs charges either, which was a very welcome surprise!!

I’ve looked up the specific dates so people waiting on orders can hopefully get some peace of mind, and people thinking of ordering can manage their expectations…

- 31st May, ordered 11 items (mostly cables, big tickets being JAMMA & JVS C-Box, JAMMA extractor & JAMMA adjustment board)

- 8th September, 0700, I send a message on the Axunworks site asking for an ETA

- 8th September, 2100, I get a reply from Axun apologising and stating shipment will be September 31st

- 22nd October I get notification that my package has been shipped by Fed Ex. Tracking number provided.

- 26th October, package arrives apparently safe and well (as yet untested).

Almost seven months start to finish, but well within the ballpark of what I was expecting having read up on Axun products before ordering.

Good to know orders are going through. I'm assuming PSUs are just more involved to make then. Ordered on May 5th and sent a message on Sept 10th and no response yet.

Just a very brief update to confirm that not only does everything I've tested work a treat, but the quality really is worth the hype!! I love this thing!!!

Little tip too... I was stupid enough that I hadn't ordered the $4 power cable that plugs in to the supergun, then has a male 'kettle lead' type power connector at the other end so you can use a generic power cable no matter where you are in the world.

Fine to order for $4, but then $35 shipping, plus whatever lead time to arrive would make that a crap idea...

The AO Discord identified the size/type of PSU side power connectors as JST VL. I simply ordered a pack of JST VL female crimp connectors, cut the 'kettle plug' end off of a power cable I already had, and wired up the JST connectors, and now it works a treat and I have the peace of mind that my home made cable has a ground wire too.

(moral of the story, don't forget to get the right power cable when you order)

Axun's payment processor was able to cancel my order today, refund should hit my account in 2-3 weeks max they said. Would love to own one of these some day once I'm a little more settled with a perm address.

After I got my first order, a PSU, I placed a big order with a NetDIMM in late March. I got a reply in August saying it'll ship Sep 10, but haven't gotten an update (or responses to my messages) since then. Knowing Axun is still at it helps me hang on a bit longer.
Got a fresh notice saying my package will ship on... October 15?? Presumably he meant November 15.

Just got a message on his website saying my CBOX Supergun will ship on the 25th of this month. Looking forward to it!

urrently have Axunworks-branded CBOX superguns, JAMMA extenders and RGB adjustment boards for sale on their online shop.

I’ve no idea if this is helpful or not, but I’ll put it out there…

I ordered roughly £700 worth of stuff in May.
By then it was very well established that it would take a long time, and so I was expecting a wait.

I sent a message asking for an update in September (I think?) and got a very quick reply to say the order would be shipped September 30th.

Today I received an email notification to say that it has been shipped.

I’ll of course let you know when it arrives, and whether it’s arrived safely and undamaged.

While it’s natural to be frustrated, we all knew that it would take months and could take a year. Due diligence tells us so, as it’s very well documented to be the case.

Precedent shows us that while it does take time, and communication is very far from what it should be, nobody has been ripped off or “stolen from” by Axun.
Stuff always arrives eventually, and it seems that the quality is always second to none.
Frankly, it’s the apparent quality (I can’t speak from experience yet) that means that people are willing to wait such long lead times.

We all knew, or should have known that it’s a slow process.
Take it on the chin, calm down, and look forward to it.
Super happy you all are receiving yours, but it's very discouraging and upsetting to know that my order from before yours on April 5th of this year has no updates whatsoever. I have tried numerous times to email him at axunworks@gmail.com to no avail. I have PM'd @drfunk2k and he has not replied to my 2 attempts to contact him here. He was last seen on this forum after both PM's were sent, he just never bothered to open them. Also emailed him directly at drfunkenstein2k@gmail.com with absolutely zero replies back. Sigh. May I ask what route you went to message him and how you got a response from Axunworks?

In case either Axun or drfunk see this, here is my order info with shipping address removed for privacy.

NAoKeJx.jpg

Last edited:
If you scroll down there should be an area that says leave a message, which is what I used to send a message. I did get a response to mine as well eventually.

Attachments

• axunworksscreenshot.png
    axunworksscreenshot.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 71
FYI to everyone. I recieved a shipping notification from Axunworks.com today. Have patience, he was probably trapped by covid lock downs.

Proof!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116_125425_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116_125425_Email.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 84
When did you order your stuff? I’m just wondering where he’s at with his backlog of orders.

I just got shipping notices for three big orders that I placed in late March / early April.

Back