What's new
1715094382868.jpg
cf8117827026605d8e52c05a39581072.jpg

I build a programming socket of F0095H0 with pcb. It's only a demo, programmin and verifying OK,I use P50-B1 Pogo Spring Test Probe Pin.

Hello everyone
After coming across this beautiful subject!! In any case, thank you to those who contributed to the creation of a personal cartridge

I made mine, it works, but I have a small problem. When I start a game I come across an error, press the c key, the mvs restarts and the game works!.I guess the problem comes from the source. I have a JS28F256

I followed the misos procedure, I'm not sure I did it right.I used romwak I split the file in two and when I concatenate
Example srom=srom1 and srom2 then srom2+srom1=srom

I don't, it's not if it's done well. If there is a better explanation of the procedure, I'm all ears.

I but a screen of the problem

IMG_1807.jpg

Hello everyone
After coming across this beautiful subject!! In any case, thank you to those who contributed to the creation of a personal cartridge

I made mine, it works, but I have a small problem. When I start a game I come across an error, press the c key, the mvs restarts and the game works!.I guess the problem comes from the source. I have a JS28F256

I followed the misos procedure, I'm not sure I did it right.I used romwak I split the file in two and when I concatenate
Example srom=srom1 and srom2 then srom2+srom1=srom

I don't, it's not if it's done well. If there is a better explanation of the procedure, I'm all ears.

I but a screen of the problem

IMG_1807.jpg
I think this is actually a bug in the original menu system (not sure about the new one) that only seems to trigger on multi-slot boards when you select the game. Same thing happens with mine.

1715094382868.jpg
cf8117827026605d8e52c05a39581072.jpg

I build a programming socket of F0095H0 with pcb. It's only a demo, programmin and verifying OK,I use P50-B1 Pogo Spring Test Probe Pin.
This is the single best thing I've ever seen. Mind if I shoot you a PM about this?

I think this is actually a bug in the original menu system (not sure about the new one) that only seems to trigger on multi-slot boards when you select the game. Same thing happens with mine.
yes I use an mv2f. I don't have any other slot on hand to test
It reassures me that I'm not the only one.

Do you guys know if there is any way of accessing the SD card without removing it from the programmer itself? Via USB cable, for example?
I think my programmer is busted because of all the inserting and removing the sd card to verify the CRC from the files.

Do you guys know if there is any way of accessing the SD card without removing it from the programmer itself? Via USB cable, for example?
I think my programmer is busted because of all the inserting and removing the sd card to verify the CRC from the files.

You need to source a new SD slot and solder it down or new programmer. Why are you doing CRC checks? The programmer has a built in verify feature.

You need to source a new SD slot and solder it down or new programmer. Why are you doing CRC checks? The programmer has a built in verify feature.
Sometimes when I use the verify function it reports some errors, but when I check the CRC of the dumped file directly from the SD it matches the original.
I will try to replace the sd slot. I've tried different Sd cards but the problem persists. I can't even dump the files from verified working chips without getting a bunch of errors.

Sometimes when I use the verify function it reports some errors, but when I check the CRC of the dumped file directly from the SD it matches the original.
I will try to replace the sd slot. I've tried different Sd cards but the problem persists. I can't even dump the files from verified working chips without getting a bunch of errors.
The connection between the programmer and the adapter boards is 99% of all the failures; and it's because of the garbage connectors on AliExpress. When I switched to using better connectors, all my problems went away.

I also do a dump and check with hxd. try contact cleaner with the sd and the pins

Back