What's new
Interested in one if these as well... anyone have a recommended set of pedals/wheel or other accessories for Crazy Taxi or 18 Wheeler?

Thanks

Is is compatible with a fast io board ?
Because if it's the case, I would have an issue with the 60-pin ribbon cable which doesn't fit in on the fast io board ?

Does not work with the Fast I/O. Only JVS I/O. Pinouts are completely different.

Thanks for the fast reply. No plan to do a version with fast io compatibility ?

Not any time soon probably. Really busy with other projects.

No problem, I will be waiting for it... and I'm already following some of your other projects :)

Interested in one if these as well... anyone have a recommended set of pedals/wheel or other accessories for Crazy Taxi or 18 Wheeler?

Thanks
Hello,

You can adapt almost any wheel based on potenciometers with a 180º turn radio.

Avoid any 360º wheels an similars, if you want 100% sure use an old PC based wheel like the logitech gt or similar, if you are looking for a more actual wheel... the Hori Apex is a good choice and a great looking wheel.

Best regards.

Has someone established a common walk-through or tutorial on how to mod any wheel that was mentioned above to work with the S-JIHP in a plug-and-play fashion? I would be willing to purchase such a setup if there is a mod cable available for a particular wheel (logitech or otherwise).
Have been trying to get a wheel to work with the S-JIHP for a long time - if there is a seamless way to get this up and running; please let me know!
Thank you.

Have been trying to get a wheel to work with the S-JIHP for a long time - if there is a seamless way to get this up and running; please let me know!
Hello,

What wheel have you tried to use? any pictures?

Best regards.

I want 2 of this one's ... are they still available?

Would anyone know if this device is compatible with the Aimtrak PC guns so they can be used to play the newly released hotd2 netdimm conversion and confidential mission?

Would anyone know if this device is compatible with the Aimtrak PC guns so they can be used to play the newly released hotd2 netdimm conversion and confidential mission?
I´m affraid not,

You can use it with analog guns, like Operation Wolf, Revolution X, Aliens, etc, that will provide you the analog output you need.

Best regards.

Hi, here a YouTube video using a mitsu PCB S-JHIP. It works fine.

Nice!

I have a couple of analogic machine guns laying down, I think I will prepare a similar set-up.

Best regards.

Nice vid. Really use every bit of real estate in that cabinet.

Hi, i have bought a Terminator II gun a few days. I have tried to use with Mitsu PCB helper. The pinout and the final conector is the same that X gun Revolution that I have and works fine.
The gun works, but when i move to the left Mark go to the right and viceversa.
I have changed the wires red (5V)and Orange (X) in the same way that I did with the other gun, but it does not work.

thank you very much.
IMG-20200405-WA0054.jpg
IMG-20200405-WA0052.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20200405-WA0053.jpg
    IMG-20200405-WA0053.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG-20200405-WA0051.jpg
    IMG-20200405-WA0051.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
You need to switch the red and black. Not orange.

I'm finally getting around to using this. My plan is to wire neo geo female to the 1p db25 and likely have some other connector for the other pins. then do player 2 the same way after I see player 1 workikng. I have a ton of stuff wired neo geo for my supergun and various consoles and whatnot. hopefully i get that wired up today and play something with it. i need to figure out a way to make my naomi setup less of a mess.

Back