DSC_1208.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_1209.JPG
    DSC_1209.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_1206.JPG
    DSC_1206.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 71
I just picked up Markedkillers cab from AO, i'm in the process of fixing it up now..

I really like the design of the Lindy, the control panel is especially good - tons of room. I can't wait to get it up and running with a TTX or similar. @Chihiro I notice you are running VF5 'esports' which is the equivalent of 'ultimate showdown' ?

Last edited:
It's just pc with the multi image & jvs-pac 2 the origins were tx3 but any legacy boot pc will do or you can convert the disc to run on my newer bios uefi.

The only genuine Type X part I have is the pc case.

My current gfx card (660) can't actually run the game that's just the front end I only need a 960 & will get one soon, its been a hard month so far.

It's also need for Dead or Alive 6.

And look how nice it is without that giant marquee holder !

Yeah I'm on the community patch 1.3 now which I think is the new name for Artax I put up a some custom ini code in the jvs-pac 2 thread so you can get all the controls easy-peasy.

I show more of the 1.3 image on my YT channel.

Not a massive shmup fan but that does look great.

The area where your Aime reader would go..there's a really nice piece there. What is it called/where did you get it? I really, really like how clean it is.
The yellow sticker ? when I got that ashtray the seller included it as a freebie.

He goes under the name richy13 on most forums.

Last edited:
The yellow sticker ? when I got that ashtray the seller included it as a freebie.

He goes under the name richy13 on most forums.
No, no. The center area left of the yellow sticker where the Aime reader would go.

Is it weird that I like the standard area more than with the Aime reader there?

Me too nice & clean I'm not a fan of these card reader cp's either.

I'm told that the card reader's in the centre panel left & right don't really line up so well when you close the door & look a bit wonky.

Me too nice & clean I'm not a fan of these card reader cp's either.

I'm told that the card reader's in the centre panel left & right don't really line up so well when you close the door & look a bit wonky.
What's the best way to get your look on a Lindbergh, Chihiro? Anyone making or selling that part?

It came like that Yahoo might have them if you look hard.

Back