What's new
For Sale
Do it, I'll help you make room for it!
For that cab, room wouldn't be an issue. It's more of a lack of funding at the moment. My spending cash is kind of tied up at the moment.

Added some more pics to the drive. Forgot that I had a manual for the NAC thats included.

I will update the first post as the current psu is gonna need some caps.

Last edited:
Crazy good deal, especially with the DSII board. I just bought back my NAC so I'm out of room but man... wish I could snag this one too. Free bump.

As @DecepticonZero stated RSG put a lot of work into this cab.
If he has a thirst for anything in this hobby, its knowledge and helping folks.

This is a nice bundle, generously priced imo.

Exact wrong time for it, or else I would. That's a sweet cab.

Where are all the candy cab thirsters from the East Coast? "No candy on the east coast" :rolleyes:
The same place they are when they say they "can't find a cab anywhere". It's never been that there's "No candy on the east coast", it's a guise for "I'm cheap, and not willing to pay for shipping." :P

It's been my experience that the no candies on the east coast people are, at large, the same ones that expect the cabs to look NOS, get delivered for free, have a warranty, etc etc... Tire kickers.

Yeah If I wasn't needing to pay the second half of my three group order cabs and shipping I would be seriously considering this one as well.

^ This
@ekorz I wouldn't consider you a thirsters.
Oh, me either. And I'm not calling out anyone in particular, just that there does exist a large subset of east coast complainers who use location as an excuse for tire kicking (less so on here than other circles). I'm sure they know who they are.

Where are all the candy cab thirsters from the East Coast? "No candy on the east coast" :rolleyes:
I'm one of those people but I ain't driving 10+ hours each way for any one cabinet.
That's why Jesus invented shipping companies.
True, I have no problems shipping, but I prefer Blast's over NAC's plus I just bought a couple of them in the last month or so, so I am tapped out for a little. I just felt the need to respond to the east coast comment.

How hard set are you to the only ship via STI rule?
Pretty set, if something goes wrong in shipping they’ll take care of it. They do a full wrap and white glove service. You can use a different shipping company as long as they offer the same level of service.

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet! The best candy cabs will always come from the home of fellow collectors / actual game players and not on containers from resellers looking at profits and losses... have a look at the state of some of these cabs arriving now, even from Japan... shocking.

The work that you’d end up doing on a shady cab would take months of product procurement, time and also money. Anyone of the fence should save the hassle and cop this one for sure. If I lived in the states it would be a no brainier. They’re not exactly growing on trees anymore.

I'm one of those people but I ain't driving 10+ hours each way for any one cabinet.
ppfft only 10 hours

x9dUvCu.jpg

Back