What's new
Well. I may have someone on board who is willing to make a simple adapter. No promises yet. Now to do some pad hacks.

Wow, just got here and it is amazing how this project has come to live here!! Great work man!!

I have an aleck64 and no cart, so I would also be interested in this adapter. Btw would PAL games work too?

Last edited:
All regions should work . But some games have a larger rom so need to check that. But this projects is still on hold . I was waiting on some new pcb s as the old ones where not right but with Chinese newyear and other issues this just takes so long

Last edited:
Hello members due to to much work at hand I’m am selling my boards and all related to this project. I hope someone else will finish these and or put in production .

I will post it in the for sale section and in that sale I will include the stl files for the card

Hi : twisted

I would be interested. I am unsure what this will achieve?
However, reading this post from time to time. I think it should allow me to play at least some/most n64 games on this arcade based pcb, mabey even use the n64 multi (ever) type based cartridge.
But i coukd just be exhailing instead of understanding correctly.
Interested none the less!

Kind Regards
euphoria
🙃

Back