• 微信图片_20221029174354.jpg
    微信图片_20221029174354.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 微信图片_20221102140924.jpg
    微信图片_20221102140924.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
The Age of Heroes - Silkroad2 600$
Just checking in on this. I had asked you for it when you joined the forum and been in lengthy discussion on PM about the exact board you’ve posted photos of.

We had an agreement for sale and I was waiting on the repair of the PCB to pay you.

But now you’ve listed it up here for $200 USD + shipping more?

It’s would be at least expected of you to communicate your intention via PM as we’ve been in touch almost daily about this game and it’s sale. Not a good look for your “shop” honestly.

Last edited:
It’s would be at least expected of you to communicate your intention via PM as we’ve been in touch almost daily about this game and it’s sale. Not a good look for your “shop” honestly.
My advice is take care of our boy djsheep if you want to do business here, because your name will go bad if you start off screwing over one of our longtime members just to try and score a few more dollars for a PCB.

Update.

After this thread, the seller agreed to sell it to me for $400 as promised, but tacked on $30 shipping (originally shipping was quoted as free).

jiahua_1.jpg

No problems, and I sent through the payment last night. Then I got this message and felt the seller realised his mistake -- and I agreed that I would leave positive feedback after receiving the board (address details obscured from screenshot).

jiahua_2.jpg

However this just came through:

jiahua_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nd whichever one of you greedy, game hungry wankers on the forum bought the board for more than I agreed on... you too are an absolute piece of shit for contributing to the problem. If anyone knows who that was, post up here or at the very least PM me. They too should be shamed for being too thirsty for games over simple decency.
I have no idea about what has happened or who bought it, but maybe consider they had no idea you were already promised it? Since I see no communication in this thread in general other than yours and the original sellers message. Seller definitely is in the wrong, but not sure about buyer.

I have no idea about what has happened or who bought it, but maybe consider they had no idea you were already promised it? Since I see no communication in this thread in general other than yours and the original sellers message. Seller definitely is in the wrong, but not sure about buyer.
Could be the case, but seriously doubt it considering I posted up my concerns mere minutes after he updated his sales thread with the board listed at the inflated price.

Given the seller and buyer would have had to have traded payment details and other info, I doubt the buyer would have missed this thread. They could claim as such, but I ain’t buying it… especially from any regulars.

Sucks either way :/ Noting to not do business with this user, but as they are so new the chance that they just end up making new accounts again is big and hard to know who is who :(

Yaton pubes rolled in Cave cardboard.

Agreed, $400 was a stretch for me, just had it listed up as a “want” for a couple of years now with no leads and figured it was time to cave in.

100% a kusoge.

Silk road 1 is cheap but silk road 2 is quite hard to find. Not backing up this user or anything. Just clarifying a point. And no it wasn't me who bought it. I already have it.

Hopefully you didn’t have to buy it elsewhere.

After looking at gameplay footage. This era of digitized bmup does not age well.

After looking at gameplay footage. This era of digitized bmup does not age well.
me? my friend gave it to me for free. its a blue cartridge that I don't even know how to open without damaging the label. Any one knows how to get into it?

I’m hindsight, I’m glad I didn’t end up buying it. You’re right. The games actually shit. “Hard to find” kusoge doesn’t always equal “good” kusoge.

Seller and buyer are both still a pieces of shit in my books too.

its a weird game. i like the moves though. and the cartridge all in one pcb. i wouldnt go as far to say its crap though. I like the dynasty warrior theme. The first one is cheaper and almost as good. Thats all i can really say about it. I got lost in the game on my first few runs until I found out the right route. And there are annoying bat like eagles.

I agree rare doesnt always mean good. Most games people say are rare arent rare at all, just hard to find because people hoard them in their collections. Then there are some that are truly rare maybe because they were released a little too late that are indeed quite fun. Then there are games that are just shit rare. I think crystal of kings just edges this game

View: https://youtu.be/UL3waKt1ivc

Crystal of Kings is a MUCH better game than Age of Heroes 2.

Night and Day really.

Can you post up pictures of your Age of Heroes 2 board?

20220122_234124.jpg

Rather than spending an hour looking for it I found one on my hard drive. Was showing the size of this psu to a mate. So whats the verdict?

Last edited:
Back