What's new

jebus

Beginner
Reaction score
Yo! I picked up two of these really weird photo booths. There's not a whole lot of info on these things online. I have one that prints 16 little stickers and one that just does a print of 4 pictures(not precut stickers). I found a place to buy the 16 sticker paper, but I don't know how to get into a test menu to change the settings. Preferably I'd have them both printing the same size stickers. I'm also hunting for some better cartridges for it. I tried buying some from the NeoStore website, but the main one I wanted that was listed sold and it hadn't been updated. Sucks too because my daughter was excited about it(the horror themed one). I wish there was a way to pull these up on Mame or something to see what I'm actually buying. Anything I get, I'm going to try to document it better on here.

Never had the chance to mess with these, I'd say try hunting around Japanese auction sites? Can the cartridge ROMs be loaded on a flash cart? I know some of them have extra hardware, including battery backed up data on the cart itself...

I don't think you can even find the ROMS for most of them. I know it runs off a modified board.

Take a picture of the PCBs showing the rom labels.

I wish there was a way to pull these up on Mame or something to see what I'm actually buying. Anything I get, I'm going to try to document it better on here.

Theres a few dumps in mame (ive sent some myself), but theres afaik no working emulation for them. Since it requires external hardware its a bit awkward to emulate anyways.

I have a neoprint mobo and some carts, but keep them mostly as dumb collectors items.

So I ended up getting three carts. I got one labeled Ebisu Yoshikazu, one labelled Chicken Ramen, and one labelled Animal Prints or something. He did make me a deal on some of them due to them not having the one I originally ordered, so kudos to them :)

Back