What's new
For Sale
Hi! :)

Hi, are you talking about tax ?:S

I end up paying 24€ ;(

Total for 2 pcbs €120 it's starting to get expensive and really not profitable :thumbdown:

Should really offer another more economical but traceable means of payment by what frankly First Class Package International) USPS is for Rothschild or Croesus with customs X/
USPS First Class Package is literally the cheapest option there is to ship to France from the United States. The USPS started doing sea shipping in 2020, but France is not one of the countries where it is available. Even if they did, I'm pretty sure you're not cool with waiting 3+ months for your package. You're in the wrong hobby if you want to complain about shipping costs and living on the wrong continent if you want to complain about taxes. @everten has worked very hard to provide us with these PCBs to be available internationally.

Hi!:)

I do not question the work of everten

Don't see the connection with the hobby and the shipping costs ?(???

It's just that this type of shipment clears customs more easily.:unsure:

But for €96 of goods with shipping costs, having to pay 24 euros of customs fees, whereas I just bought 250€ of Artbooks Fighting Gamest ect... on Byee and 100 euros of shipping costs 'yes, books are heavy' I paid 24 euros, yes, the pain goes a little better, I agree :thumbup:

if you say that I am not on the right continent for this kind of thing, yes you are right :thumbup:, but currently I am not the only one at the moment, for example Japan with the yen which is collapsing, it's ugly eh 8) ?

Hi!:)

I do not question the work of everten

Don't see the connection with the hobby and the shipping costs ?(???

It's just that this type of shipment clears customs more easily.:unsure:

But for €96 of goods with shipping costs, having to pay 24 euros of customs fees, whereas I just bought 250€ of Artbooks Fighting Gamest ect... on Byee and 100 euros of shipping costs 'yes, books are heavy' I paid 24 euros, yes, the pain goes a little better, I agree :thumbup:

if you say that I am not on the right continent for this kind of thing, yes you are right :thumbup:, but currently I am not the only one at the moment, for example Japan with the yen which is collapsing, it's ugly eh 8) ?

We are required to assign HS Codes to all items on international shipments. Your tax rates are based on the type of goods you're purchasing. Books are one of those items which have reduced rates.

All of this is out of our control, but I apologize there isn't a better method.

You don't have to apologize Jeff, it's not your fault, :saint: it's just that the shipping costs plus customs fees are combined, it's equivalent to a PCB of your creation in the trash of the French state :cursing:

It's ugly, when are the teleportation cabins like Star Trek Mr Scotty :P

ah thank you by the way, your work is still on top :thumbup:

Will you think about what I spoke to you in MP for a stereo mode for SNK Playmore PCbs ? :thumbup:

Just installed my board for the neo working great thank you.

Attachments

• IMG20231120204458.jpg
    IMG20231120204458.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 35
Do you have any advice on best practice for use? With my JVS > JAMMA cab it's extremely straightforward.

For a straight JAMMA cab, what's the recommended method?

Thanks, this makes sense. Would you mind sharing a pic of how you have it set up? I think I understand what you mean, but am a visual learner :)

Do you have any advice on best practice for use? With my JVS > JAMMA cab it's extremely straightforward.

For a straight JAMMA cab, what's the recommended method?
Making a standard JAMMA cabinet work in stereo requires some re-wiring and addition of an amplifier (for line-level / RCA outputs). I don't have any hardware recommendations at the moment. I run everything through a Blast City, which already has a stereo amp.

I was working on a generic solution to add stereo capability to any cabinet, while still maintaining mono if needed, with optional subwoofer output. I just haven't found the time to dedicate to building the prototype out yet.

Thanks, this makes sense. Would you mind sharing a pic of how you have it set up? I think I understand what you mean, but am a visual learner :)
Sure thing! One pic has evertens stereo hooked up, notice the loc empty. The other has jamma mono hooked up, audio cables in the loc. Amp connecting the speakers in my cab and red/white compsite from to 3.5mm to the loc.

Attachments

• 20231126_221511.jpg
    20231126_221511.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20231126_221552.jpg
    20231126_221552.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231126_221740.jpg
    20231126_221740.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 39
Curiosity piqued -- would the generic solution be a JAMMA adapter or something else?
The amp design I have would sit in between the speakers and the JAMMA connector. I suppose this could be a JAMMA adapter, but I envisioned this as something that would be permanently mounted in the cabinet. Basically cut the Speaker + and - wires and wire it into the amp. The amp would also have RCA input with ability to switch between stereo and mono, as well as headphone out.

would the generic solution be a JAMMA adapter or something else?
Stereo is not part of the JAMMA standard, so I would recommend AVOIDING doing anything stereo related with your JAMMA harness.

most PCBs that supports stereo provide RCA connectors for it, or have a separate header that can be adapted to RCA headers.

Here's what you do if your cabinet already has 2 speakers
1. Buy any one of a Class-D or Class-T amplifier on amazon or eBay that you think will fit your cab somewhere and can be easily powered by your cab.
2. find a connector in your cabinet's harness that goes to those speakers and nothing else
3. disconnect that connector and build a harness that can connect your amp to it
4. run RCA connectors from your Stereo PCB to the amp

Then if you have a board that DOESNT support stereo: disconnect your speaker connector and re-connect your normal cab harness... then you can switch back and forth easily.

The amp design I have would sit in between the speakers and the JAMMA connector. I suppose this could be a JAMMA adapter, but I envisioned this as something that would be permanently mounted in the cabinet. Basically cut the Speaker + and - wires and wire it into the amp. The amp would also have RCA input with ability to switch between stereo and mono, as well as headphone out.

I'm guessing you're looking at using the JAMMA harness to power the amp?

Last edited:
Back