What's new
For Sale
Great work on the new site, so much better than dealing with Tindie. Received the notifications through e-mail too btw. Finally getting my STV, G-net and 2 more Seibu boards all done up with that sweet sweet stereo!
Thanks @astro_zombie138 !!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

Order 2 units :thumbup:

On the other hand, shipping costs are not given for France ;(, not counting customs with USPS upon arrival:S, minimum 30 euros in ASS X/
International shipping to Europe and surrounding area is around $18 from USA through USPS in a padded mailer.

Finally got an MVS one ordered. Looking forward to doing a comparison between this and a consolized MVS that I have. Once I have access to all of my crazy audio goodies again in America I'll write something up.

I ordered a pile of these, can't wait. I'm assuming the Neo Geo compatibility is quite explicit and will not work with an MV1B?

I ordered a pile of these, can't wait. I'm assuming the Neo Geo compatibility is quite explicit and will not work with an MV1B?
The current MVS stereo board is strictly for the MV1FZ and MV1FZS models. I do have one for the MV1C in the works, but no other MVS revisions at this time.

Thanks for the orders everyone! We did a LOT of order packing last night. Any orders before 1:00am EST last night shipped this morning.

Great work on the new site, so much better than dealing with Tindie. Received the notifications through e-mail too btw. Finally getting my STV, G-net and 2 more Seibu boards all done up with that sweet sweet stereo!
I agree! The new site is great!

I had to snag myself the Arcade Enamel Magnet Set!! These little beauties look great on the fridge 😁😁

1000001450.jpg

Got my MV-1FZ stereo board, my fourth Everten stereo board in all.

Love these bad boys. My G-Net's JAMMA mono output was really murky, so I was shocked when I set up the Everten G-Net stereo board and got crystal-clear voices in RayCrisis. I didn't realize it was supposed to be intelligible! Maybe the bad mono output is a sign I need to replace some audio caps...

Got my MV-1FZ stereo board, my fourth Everten stereo board in all.

Love these bad boys. My G-Net's JAMMA mono output was really murky, so I was shocked when I set up the Everten G-Net stereo board and got crystal-clear voices in RayCrisis. I didn't realize it was supposed to be intelligible! Maybe the bad mono output is a sign I need to replace some audio caps...
Thank you!!! Humbled by the number of people who purchase these.

I think USPS may have lost my order... I don't mind the delay that much, but hopefully it eventually finds it's way to me.

1699383417583.png

I think USPS may have lost my order... I don't mind the delay that much, but hopefully it eventually finds it's way to me.

1699383417583.png
Please PM me the order number and we will look into it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I will monitor and contact USPS if needed. Although, you may have better luck since it was already scanned at your local post office.

Last edited:
shewfly.com orders placed this week will not ship until Friday, November 10th. Apologies!

Hello I have 1 item missing in my order.
Sent you a pm with my order number.

Everyone, please use the contact form on the website if you have questions. I’m not the only one running the shop so it makes it easier to respond and track interactions. Thanks!

Hi! :)

Hi, are you talking about tax ?:S

I end up paying 24€ ;(

Total for 2 pcbs €120 it's starting to get expensive and really not profitable :thumbdown:

Should really offer another more economical but traceable means of payment by what frankly First Class Package International) USPS is for Rothschild or Croesus with customs X/

MVS Stereo facture.png

Hi! :)

Hi, are you talking about tax ?:S

I end up paying 24€ ;(

Total for 2 pcbs €120 it's starting to get expensive and really not profitable :thumbdown:

Should really offer another more economical but traceable means of payment by what frankly First Class Package International) USPS is for Rothschild or Croesus with customs X/

MVS Stereo facture.png
USPS is by far the least expensive shipping method from USA to international. We do not control import taxes in your country. I’m not sure what you are suggesting here.

Back