What's new
For Sale
Interested in:

- Sega ST-V IO Board
- Namco System 1 (Stereo RCA)

I would also buy the Taito F3 and the MVS one as well.

I'm in the middle of building boards now. In the past I did my best to stock every board type at once to reduce shipping costs for everyone who wanted multiple boards. Unfortunately, it's now more difficult to coordinate this and it creates long times between restocking. I may be able to do this one last time, but I will just stock small batches of units as they are built in the future.

I'm nearly done soldering about 50 kits and will move to wire harnesses in the next few days. I may be able to add stock to Tindie as early as next week. If you miss this round it will probably be a few months before the next stock since this will deplete my blank PCB and part inventory.

I've received tons of requests for the MVS board. I sent one last test unit out yesterday for good measure, pending feedback. The first batch will be very small and stocked in about 2 weeks.

I'm looking for an MV1FZS single slot board if anyone has one.

Do you still make both F3 boards? I need one with the spinner/joystick switch for arkanoid

0D795026-2B44-46B1-A38B-081DE68A4648.jpeg

So good!

Hello,

Interested in

Sega ST-V IO Board
Taito F3 IO Board
Taito G-NET
Namco System 1
Thank you

Slight delay, I was missing some brass standoffs and the wire harnesses are taking longer than I thought. I have several hundred wires cut and stripped now, ready for crimping.

Doing everything by hand :unsure:
If you wanna sell any as kit form, I'm always happy to have a nice small project to put together 😁 .

I'm looking to get a the following from you:
Stv, F3, gnet and a mv1f board.

If you wanna sell any as kit form, I'm always happy to have a nice small project to put together 😁 .

I'm looking to get a the following from you:
Stv, F3, gnet and a mv1f board.
I did this is the past, but very few people were interested. It doesn’t really change the price either. Not ruling it out, just easier to offer one option and avoid supporting DIY questions or issues.

Slight delay, I was missing some brass standoffs and the wire harnesses are taking longer than I thought. I have several hundred wires cut and stripped now, ready for crimping.

Doing everything by hand :unsure:
Phew! Real life got in the way and I thought i missed it!

All kits assembled and ready to ship except MVS. I have a very limited number of STV boards (out of PCB blanks), but these will be priority on the next run.

I'll be stocking everything except MVS tomorrow night around 10PM EST. MVS will most likely be stocked next week.

Edit: I realize I posted this after midnight for some, by tomorrow I mean Wednesday, Feb 1st at 10PM EST.

Back