What's new

USHIMATA

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I hope you're keeping well...

Can anyone tell me if this pcb is an original version of SF2 HF US?
Because I don't see dash on the top left, no hollographic stickers on eprom, kick harness seems to be in wrong place.
I should point out that this map comes from an operating room.

Download.html

Thanks Arcade's Projects Team :)

Well...it's for the best :)

Download.html

And now, can you get the picture?
I hope :)

Last edited:
Download.html

The demo is the US Hyper fighting version and the game is in JAP.
A big mess, actually.
How much it’s worth to you?
Bought 250 €

Try uploading the image to an image host like imgur.com, then embed them into your posts here

Can anyone tell me if this pcb is an original version of SF2 HF US?
you linked the picture to your email client, and it's not allowing anyone to see it because we're not all logged into your email.

do this:

Try uploading the image to an image host like imgur.com, then embed them into your posts here

Looks like a SF2:CE upgraded to Hyper Fighting. The chips with the white labels are either reburnt or replacements.

Also that (Japanese?) C board doesn’t match with the SF:CE B board populated with mask roms (overseas versions do that)

Reburnt? What does it mean my friend ?

After searching, this is the Maskrom version of SF2 CE (so a Japanese version if I’m not mistaken ) with eprom of SF2 HF. It comes from an operating room.

Does it worth anything?

The EPROMS from the factory came with little Capcom stickers originally. They’ve either lost the labels, or more likely been reburnt because they went bad/needed repair or the board was upgraded/pieced together from different parts. As long as the game plays, I wouldn’t worry about trying to chase the origin of such a common game.

Regarding what it’s worth, it’s worth exactly what you paid for it. But also what someone else is willing to pay for it. If you’re trying to find a price to sell it for, hunt down the “what it’s worth” thread here.

Back