What's new
Ahh, so you can run any game using the same dongle.....That's handy.
Basically yeah, just install the dongle file you want and use the preferred media and boom! Done! Unless your disc drive has incompatibility issues, you shouldn’t worry about anything. I don’t know how the ode works but there’s a thread about it here on this site. Pretty awesome dongle. I use mine to play the harder to find dongles. I love it!

I have made a video and I dedicated to all of you guys! Without this wonderful device, the valuable information, and the CHD/dongle files, this video would have been extremely expensive and hard to make. Thanks to everyone! I hope you all enjoy!
View: https://youtu.be/j7EqOgWbrrU
Damn, that video makes me want to get this multi!

Is there anyway to incorporated the software to program the dongle to run on a pi so I don't have to drag out a PC to program all the time

So do you need the ide emulator and the sys2x6 dongle for this multi?
No you don’t, you can still use the dvd drive or ide hard drive but you need to have either the stock disc or make your own copies. The ide emulator and the selector makes switching between games more convenient.

No you don’t, you can still use the dvd drive or ide hard drive but you need to have either the stock disc or make your own copies. The ide emulator and the selector makes switching between games more convenient.
I do not have any disc so I'm probably going toward a software solution. I'm trying to understand the material needed. let say I go with the IDE emulator then the memory card files will be. on the pi? right ? so what is the use of the SYS2X6???

Back