What's new
Thanks, ive been compilng a list.
Is the mobo a TER or TR2. Dongle TR2 Game JP2 or 3?

A dongle ?
giphy.gif

I don't remember.

@EYEDOL were you able to update any other previous versions with that new update dongle?

Ho realizzato un Tekken 7 multi di base. Spero solo che il Round 2 venga rilasciato presto e che la vita sia completa.

Per coloro che mi hanno PM'd, ho intenzione di rilasciare questo alla fine. In pratica ho corretto la protezione del dongle dal codice di gioco, con alcune altre modifiche qua e là per renderlo possibile. Il mio obiettivo è la minima modifica ai binari per scopi di conservazione. È pensato per essere utilizzato su un ES3X originale e puoi comunque collegare due unità se esegui la stessa versione su due sistemi.

A tale proposito, se a qualcuno capita di imbattersi in un dump del Round 2, per favore inviami un messaggio perché posso fare lo stesso con quello.
hello i have a namco es3 that does not start anymore is it possible to change HD? thanks

If it doesn't start at all it's not related to HDD but to PSU or Motherboard.
If it starts with artifacts (colored pixels, dirt on screen) it's related to GeForce.
If it warns you about "video memory too low", enter windows with a very low resolution like 640*480, then it's related to GeForce too.

and complete the jap screen starts with many writings no longer hard disk starts. I don't know how to do it

I understand. But nobody here gives me info to restore my original HD ..

WIth a bit of google, there's a unprotected dump out there of t7fr2 so yeah. Forget about fixing up the old one with TPM and go the dump route i'd say?

I can't provide any links to pirated material or discuss it further as this is against forum rules, but if you google the thin "emu line" you should really be able to find what you need.

I can't provide any links to pirated material or discuss it further as this is against forum rules, but if you google the thin "emu line" you should really be able to find what you need.
There is one caveat unfortunately though. Unless you have the original correct dongles, you’ll have to figure out how to patch them out. That’s all the info I’m giving out…

This hobby is like most others these days, before we needed to know how to solder, now it's all TPM and Bitlocker.
Otherwise it's a bit of a paperweight/doorstop, and we can play the waiting game for a decent exploit/zero day and see how that goes.
Like when shellshock arrived and we could all gain entry to the Lindberghs :)

I'm assuming his disk is just broken, and he has dongle(s) to use though, i didn't read the whole topic lol..

This hobby is like most others these days, before we needed to know how to solder, now it's all TPM and Bitlocker.
Otherwise it's a bit of a paperweight/doorstop, and we can play the waiting game for a decent exploit/zero day and see how that goes.
Like when shellshock arrived and we could all gain entry to the Lindberghs :)

I'm assuming his disk is just broken, and he has dongle(s) to use though, i didn't read the whole topic lol..
True, as much as I wish to talk about some awesome software solutions, I unfortunately can’t due to forum rules, which I highly respect. The hardware/games are too “new” and are still being sold/played in arcades. I’m still kinda wondering how his disk got bitlocker triggered if he only changed the CMOS battery 🤔

È vero, per quanto desidero parlare di alcune fantastiche soluzioni software, sfortunatamente non posso a causa delle regole del forum, che rispetto molto. L'hardware/giochi sono troppo "nuovi" e vengono ancora venduti/giocati nelle sale giochi. Mi chiedo ancora come sia stato attivato il bitlocker del suo disco se ha cambiato solo la batteria CMOS🤔
I do not even know how you know it was possible I see that there is no way

I'm writing this in a more easy way so your google translate will work better i hope.

You never answer the questions. Please answer us:
Do you own the dongle for the Tekken 7 game?
Do you replace any hardware item in the PC before it stopped working? Maybe you change the CPU? VGA? Boot with no CPU/HDD by accident?
If you replace HDD/VGA/CPU, then TPM protection kicks in, and will lock the system like you have now.
Bitlocker key is based on the HDD/VGA/CPU/MAINBOARD combination. If anything changes, it will change key -> hdd cannot decrypt -> error.
First check all the cables to HDD, push VGA into socket, all of those, check it.

If the HDD is defect, you can never use this combination now.
Unless you get all NAMCO provided stuff, Dongle, HDD, VGA all must be from ES system.. not random VGA 1060 or whatever.

So you better read the other topic:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/recently-acquired-a-broken-es3-let’s-try-to-“rebuild”-it.22118/

Short steps:
Disable TPM. Your ES3 becomes a normal PC with some extra hardware. You can boot Windows install from HDD. Use any HDD.
Use Google to find non-encrypted cracked dumps. Write the dump to a new HDD.

Important step: Do not complain on this forum, we are not allowed to help you here. You agreed to forum rules when you joined. This is my last message in this topic.

Last edited:
Back