What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this person did all the work already lol. Making me do work for no reason. Just DL his pack.
Sorry I must have missed that one. Hard to keep track.

Here is the Link to his post:
Guys,
I created my Naomi from rom included inside with fastio support, and I added projet justice from original pack,
I share au3 and a3x inside my pack if someone see missing games can tell me.
and correcting Naomi error

If $fe Then
FileChangeDir("E:\system\AM")
Run("E:\system\AM\Multi.exe")

Regards
@djvautrien Merci

Give these a try. Just recompiled from the original 10? plus pstone that you linked.
Thanks for that i've just tried cvs2 and powerstone and both work, the ones djvautrien had put on are the ones i used previously as it had the full list so must be an issue with cvs2 in his zip, but it's all working now so i'm greatful to everyone.

Thanks for that i've just tried cvs2 and powerstone and both work, the ones djvautrien had put on are the ones i used previously as it had the full list so must be an issue with cvs2 in his zip, but it's all working now so i'm greatful to everyone.
Weird, maybe files got mixed up with another download since there were so many flying around. I checked dj’s and cvs2 looks good in there.

Hey guys, Caladrius AC under RING runs at 1280 X 720. Is there an easy way to change it to run at 1920 X 1080?
Are some of those games just hard coded? If you figure it out, let me know.

From the RConfig readme, it says some games can be forced to run in 1080p while in Direct3D mode, while other can only run in 720p

I wonder if it wouldn't be better to replace all games that have PC ports with their ports. Like Caladrius Blaze instead of Caladrius AC, and 2 player PC version of SFV instead of 1 player arcade version

Then again, the PC version is not always better, according to reviews (still 720p) https://www.gog.com/en/game/caladrius_blaze
While I agree here with you, the majority of people are “purists” and want the arcade version with the ability to use coins/tokens and their cab I/Os. I say “purist”, because even though this multi is using loaders just like anyone else running it on a general PC, they see it as an authentic arcade experience because they are playing it from a Taito branded PC.

Give these a try. Just recompiled from the original 10? plus pstone that you linked.
So I have tried these and also the ones from @djvautrien
none of the Arcade Control work, also on the games that worked previously.
So I think I messed something up when I was trying to set up Controls in Demul.

Anyone know how to reset or properly configure demul?
Or any other suggestion what I can do. I am about to rewrite my image from scratch....
This is how Demul looks and the only thing I tried was to set controls for Arcade.

IMG_5295.JPG

So I have tried these and also the ones from @djvautrien
none of the Arcade Control work, also on the games that worked previously.
So I think I messed something up when I was trying to set up Controls in Demul.

Anyone know how to reset or properly configure demul?
Or any other suggestion what I can do. I am about to rewrite my image from scratch....
This is how Demul looks and the only thing I tried was to set controls for Arcade.

IMG_5295.JPG
only settings i changed were in arcade joy 1 and joy 2, i did the same with both demul and demul analogue as wasn't sure which to use, i used the last ones thomas put up and worked perfect.

Now i've done some changes on this i'd like to backup my drive before doing more, what does everyone suggest using to create there disk image, windows 11 is doing my nut in finding anything :S

Now i've done some changes on this i'd like to backup my drive before doing more, what does everyone suggest using to create there disk image, windows 11 is doing my nut in finding anything :S
HDDRawCopy works well and is pretty easy to use, and free.

HDDRawCopy works well and is pretty easy to use, and free.
Cheers, I tried that earlier but when selecting backup drive for target it was going to delete everything, just had another look and I’m supposed to select file and destination folder, doh 😣, it’s been a while since I used it lol, but working now thanks.

MY OPEN TASKS AND QUESTIONS:

1. Could anyone write tutorial/ script on how to set a game for Autoboot?

I tried Tab button in Attract Mode: General->Startup mode->launch last game in Attract Mode
But since I use the ShutSown Funktion in UTILS (as recommended) it triggers a constant boot up- shut down process.
there must be a better way...
@chunksin explained it below but I don't want to mess with it again without a Dummy Step by Step Guide
Well you hit the nail on the head earlier, that is seen as a game by Attract Mode so you need to use another method for launching a game automatically or shutting down the system. I've used the Utility Menu plugin for Attract Mode before which probably wouldn't have the same issue. It's quite cool because you can run anything as a script so it's pretty versatile. Actually, doesn't Attract Mode have an option to shut down the system on exit? you could use the standard tab menu exit command in AM.

In terms of the explorer issue - why are you going into explorer every time? it's only there for making changes right? if you don't launch that explorer link from Attract Mode you won't see a start menu, task bar and icons. It's just how Windows works, not sure if you can change it but it shouldn't be an issue in regular use.

2. ADDING A LOADING SCREEN
So chunksin informed HERE on how to implement a loading screen here Unfortunately I don't really understand how to add this in Attract mode.
This is what I did and the error message that popped up. I still would love to implement this

3. What to do if games simply don't boot?
What is the best approach of Troubleshooting if a games doesn't load?

Hi guys,

Someone have integrate some new system?
I added gamecube and Wii game on fighting category but I don't really know what games can be fun on arcade cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back