What's new
I can also verify that my X3 uses a i7-2700k so I know it works. I've installed 6 machines with i7-2700k that ranges from P&D to LoV and I've never had any issues.

Yes I had seen that it worked in some people but not in others.
I have no luck.

Is there a clear cmos ?

You can clear the CMOS by moving the jumper next to the CMOS battery to the other position. When you power it on it won't post and just sit there. Let it sit for a few seconds, power down and move the jumper back. It should be back to the stock settings.

Working on an acrylic mounting plate for my SSD, since I use a taller cooler for the i7 cpu, the OEM mounting bracket that is meant for 2 drives gets in the way so you cant close the lid.

So whipped this up real quick. Gonna fine tune it when I get a moment, if anyone wants I can upload the file when im finished.
1638376778610.png

1638314880073-png.png

Here is how the test cut went, this is a fast and dirty, rushed the paint, etc..just to see how it would look, Im happy with it, will do a few finished for my X3.

1638418521763-png.png

here is the file in case anyone wants to mess with it

Attachments

• Taito Type X3 SSD Plexi with Logo.zip
    268.5 KB · Views: 212
I came across this GTX 1050 would this work well for the multi?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 132
I came across this GTX 1050 would this work well for the multi?
1050ti is about the same as a 680 so a regular 1050 should be a little less than that. Still better than a 660. Will have no problem at all until you try VFeSports, DOA6, GG Strive etc.

Are you testing over DVI or VGA? I found that a Radeon r360 eventually decided it could not longer accept EDID from DVI and only worked over VGA.

Hello
I bring my contribution by pointing out that an MSI gtx 760 works perfectly.
I did not flash it
Happy new year to all

Yeah it did, any card can work so long as you flash the system bios so you can use video cards with UEFI bios. A lot of the info in this thread is now outdated because you don't need a NON UEFI video card any more like so many posts say.
Cabo you sendme the right BIOS for Thais card im new in This área and i nota know where to find

Back