What's new
Maybe not the best solution for many of you, but I bought the screw terminal version, a DB-15 connector, wiring and made my own to use with a supergun.

Not the most elegant, but it works for me.
That's what I did. Works very well and is a great alternative if you don't care about the wire mess.
Could either of you provide links for the DB-15 connector that you used and a wiring diagram?

I think I may be updating the firmware incorrectly because even after using the bootloader, I still have to hold on to 3P. I'm trying to update it to 1.4c beta. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Have you also updated your Brook board to the latest firmware?

It's possible Sony updated the firmware on PS4 to block Brook boards again. Brook then update their stuff to get around the lockout again.

UD might have to update the firmware on the UD-USB to make it work

Is there a shop in Europe where I can buy the USB decoders?
It would be nice if I could avoid the hassle with customs.

Maybe not the best solution for many of you, but I bought the screw terminal version, a DB-15 connector, wiring and made my own to use with a supergun.

Not the most elegant, but it works for me.
That's what I did. Works very well and is a great alternative if you don't care about the wire mess.
Could either of you provide links for the DB-15 connector that you used and a wiring diagram?
I picked up a couple of DB-15 connectors and housing local here for a few dollars.

As for the pinout, I used the pinout shown in the UD-USB (15 Pin D-Sub Version) manual found here.

Attached are two pics showing what mine looks like.

Attachments

• i-25F8NjK-L.jpg
    i-25F8NjK-L.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 231
  • i-jnx3fSt-L.jpg
    i-jnx3fSt-L.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 205
Had great success using the undamned* screw terminal USB decoder and this https://www.ebay.com/itm/331950758687 for my ATP-300 windy gaming supergun,

i bought 22 guage (AWG) solid core wire and a wire stripper and it was easy.

I wanted to clarify the firmware update procedure, I will take a wire and connect (on the actual undamned decoder) the Ground terminal to the Test terminal, (Like a little jumper) power it on with the supergun, and connect it to the PC?

The DB15 thing i bought also has a Ground terminal, which is why I want to clarify

IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_3146.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3145.JPG
    IMG_3145.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I wanted to clarify the firmware update procedure, I will take a wire and connect (on the actual undamned decoder) the Ground terminal to the Test terminal, (Like a little jumper) power it on with the supergun, and connect it to the PC?
yep, that's what i did to update the decoders

yep, that's what i did to update the decoders
Thanks a lot. I'll try it tonight

No. I bought one years ago to add support for a few people and never got to it. It's still on my todo list, but sadly pretty far down.
-ud
Thanks for the reply UD, im looking to build a low budget stick right now, and that could be compatible with the UD decoder. Do you happen to know any pcb that will do the job ?

I thought hursit provided them with mounts only, not with a board installed. The mounts are for a Brook UFB from memory.

I thought hursit provided them with mounts only, not with a board installed. The mounts are for a Brook UFB from memory.
1st few had cheap knock off Sanwa buttons and sticks installed + a USB PCB :)

Have one of them and the knock off stuff actually works quite well :thumbup:

undamned:
Here we are at the end of Feb, any updates on the USB-decoders. Any news is fine with me, I am just checking. Please and thank you. :)

Back