What's new
So I took the plunge and ordered two FFB controllers and 2 sebArcade ssd's configured for link play.
Aganyte did confirm he is working on a wireless button solution for the steering wheel, so I'll most likely grab that when it's available too.
Is anyone here running original crt's in their setups with sebArcade?

How is the experience?

Can someone post the link to all the info regarding custom wiring and how to setup etc?
I cant find it trying to navigate the gamoover forums.

Can someone post the link to all the info regarding custom wiring and how to setup etc?
I cant find it trying to navigate the gamoover forums.
What is there is unfortunately unreliable and out of date. This project lacks documentation.

Hi, yes sorry it's a little bit out of date as I have been waiting for a very specific PC unit to arrive for quite some time.
I'll personally resume my multi soon, but need to finish something before that.
However the info listed here are not necessarily totally out of date, as you have the opportunity to still order the non pro version of the board.
Since then though there is a pro version of the board that makes the wiring setup seamless and also allow to avoid the usage of the JVS Hack board.
Lots of things are still moving and yes I agree there is overall a lack of clear and simple open documentation.
I'll contact aganyte to see if we can build something clear and simple as a guide.

Hi, yes sorry it's a little bit out of date as I have been waiting for a very specific PC unit to arrive for quite some time.
I'll personally resume my multi soon, but need to finish something before that.
However the info listed here are not necessarily totally out of date, as you have the opportunity to still order the non pro version of the board.
Since then though there is a pro version of the board that makes the wiring setup seamless and also allow to avoid the usage of the JVS Hack board.
Lots of things are still moving and yes I agree there is overall a lack of clear and simple open documentation.
I'll contact aganyte to see if we can build something clear and simple as a guide.
Hello,

My boards have arrived today.
Can you point me to how to get it set up?

If there is a forum thread I should be reading to understand, that would also be helpful.

Fyi I'm attempting to run on original crt (if that's at all possible)

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone tried using a maximum tune 3 board with the the gamoover pcb?

Is there anyone who is registered and speaks the language over at gamoover? Hit me up I have a question.

Hello,

My boards have arrived today.
Can you point me to how to get it set up?

If there is a forum thread I should be reading to understand, that would also be helpful.

Fyi I'm attempting to run on original crt (if that's at all possible)

Thanks in advance.
Can you give a little bit more context and details about your setup?

Has anyone tried using a maximum tune 3 board with the the gamoover pcb?
I ask the question to the people that know better than I do, I'll report when they come back to me.

Can you give a little bit more context and details about your setup?
I think running CRT will be a bit too complicated as ill need the calamity and AMD radeon card...I will stick to LCD.

On another note, it wasn't completely straight forward getting this to run as the documentation is lacking a few things.
First the wiring diagram is there but it's buried. There is also no mention of flashing the FFB Controller and which version to Flash it with in the step by step guide... I couldn't get the software to recognise the FFB controller until i flashed with the specific com port. I found this information out by chance when i googled on the forum by a user who has a similar setup as me.

The steps of the wiring should also be included in one guide or at least a reference as to which version to use.

The last thing i would like to ask.
I purchased a Sebarcade Linked SSD setup that came with two SSD's for my ID3 cabs and some games (Mario Kart GP DX and SEga Rally 3) are in french with no apparent way to change to english language.. Is this something that can be configured easily or needs redownloading of the game image and patched to english?

Thanks in advance.

I think running CRT will be a bit too complicated as ill need the calamity and AMD radeon card...I will stick to LCD.

On another note, it wasn't completely straight forward getting this to run as the documentation is lacking a few things.
First the wiring diagram is there but it's buried. There is also no mention of flashing the FFB Controller and which version to Flash it with in the step by step guide... I couldn't get the software to recognise the FFB controller until i flashed with the specific com port. I found this information out by chance when i googled on the forum by a user who has a similar setup as me.

The steps of the wiring should also be included in one guide or at least a reference as to which version to use.

The last thing i would like to ask.
I purchased a Sebarcade Linked SSD setup that came with two SSD's for my ID3 cabs and some games (Mario Kart GP DX and SEga Rally 3) are in french with no apparent way to change to english language.. Is this something that can be configured easily or needs redownloading of the game image and patched to english?

Thanks in advance.
There is definitely a need of a clear and simple documentation, and that does not really exists as far as I know.
It's still a little bit "how did you do mate?" and trying (and praying) it will somehow work the same for you. But once it works, it actually works well.
As for the SSD you are mentioning, I do not have it myself and cannot really help on that.

Why is this thread not updated since Jan 22 ?

Did anyone get there rig going?
Did Any guides materialise ?

I have a r-tuned and about to get the ffb pro ..

Why is this thread not updated since Jan 22 ?

Did anyone get there rig going?
Did Any guides materialise ?

Because it's uber complicated and a real pain to try and set up... choosing the pro that plugs right in is already a step in the right direction for you.
I wish you don't have to change all of your pots...

Hi,

I have both my ID3 cabs running for quite a while now with FFB pro board. I have replaced the crt monitors with 165hz g-sync curved Asus Led screens and custom rtx 3070 PCs so I can also play modern PC games via steam. This setup enables 1v1 via lan for emulated older arcade and pc games like some NFS games and also allows Online enabled VIA steam for the newer games like Grid legends, dirt rally 2, Wreckfest, f1 2021 etc.
can really get the most of out it this way. I have also ran a specific script or registry entry to enable windows to detect the wheel as a wheel rather than a joystick device, allowing compatibility with some newer titles and better FFB effects.

Hi,

I have both my ID3 cabs running for quite a while now with FFB pro board. I have replaced the crt monitors with 165hz g-sync curved Asus Led screens and custom rtx 3070 PCs so I can also play modern PC games via steam. This setup enables 1v1 via lan for emulated older arcade and pc games like some NFS games and also allows Online enabled VIA steam for the newer games like Grid legends, dirt rally 2, Wreckfest, f1 2021 etc.
can really get the most of out it this way. I have also ran a specific script or registry entry to enable windows to detect the wheel as a wheel rather than a joystick device, allowing compatibility with some newer titles and better FFB effects.

I have a pair of ID3 as well and I would love to do the same. Did you need any other hardware other than the PC, LCD's and FFB pro boards? I'm mainly looking to run arcade racers and newer ID games.

Would love to hear some more about your setup and any other info that could help me.

Last edited:
I have a pair of ID3 as well and I would love to do the same. Did you need any other hardware other than the PC, LCD's and FFB pro boards? I'm mainly looking to run arcade racers and newer ID games.

Would love to hear some more about your setup and any other info that could help me.
Same here, using a pair of ID3 but I bought Daytona USA control panel to install so I can get the shifters on the right and have the extra buttons required for the kit. You need all the daytona buttons + 2 steering wheel buttons as well. A lot of the guys find R tuned steering on ebay but they now go for stupid money. Im going to 3d print a bracket that mount behind a daytona steering to hold a micro switch instead.

I am going to 3d print the vr panel and add a bunch of buttons on a separate Arduino so I can play all PC games without having to use a wireless mini keyboard.
I also retrofitted a new fan that's hooked up to my PCs mobos on the rear of the case, added a wireless power adapter so i can turn them off remotely and that's it.

I've recently added force feed back to a namco rave racer twin. Just to one side.

It works great on original hardware/pcb.

Now my problem is how to get ffb working in pc/emulation.

Up until now I was simply tapping the controls though an ultimarc UHID device wired to a custom harness (plug and play between PC and original PCB).

But UHID doesn't support force feed back.

Will the gamoover FFB interface work for a Rave Racer cab?

Back