What's new
Why would you think that? There will never be a 4K exa game. They will never target 4K for anything. It's a throwaway line on a spec sheet. It's an arcade platform that's targeting cabs that are lucky to even have 1080p. They don't have the hardware or the market for 4k, it's a waste of money.
The games that are currently available could easily be run in 4K on the hardware, excluding that one fighting game maybe.

However, you're right, none of the arcades in Japan have 4K compatible cabs. The vast majority are still 720p, so yes, we're lucky to get even 1080p.

For me it's a question of whether a game is natively 1080p or 4K. My guess is the exA games are all natively 1080p but that the hardware will upscale to 4K if connected to a 4K display.

But why pay 4k prices when you aren't even utilizing the resolution is the point? Just go with a 1080p or 1440p.
IF 4k was cheaper for a fast refresh 32" sure buy one, but its NOT right now (maybe in the future).

This BenQ looks great, also 800$.

Personally the time to buy another/upgrade is going to be when LG makes a 32" OLED 144hz freesync 4k. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started working on changing out my monitors and I realized that I have a MT3232A2 Vewlix VS monitor. Is there any current way of making the MT3232A2 work with the universal bracket at all?

Last edited:
I just started working on changing out my monitors and I realized that I have a MT3232A2 Vewlix VS monitor. Is there any current way of making the MT3232A2 work with the universal bracket at all?
You'll need a corner bracket set. The MT3232A2 is pretty much identical to monitor that original belongs to FC.

Will there be more batches?
Yes, I'll update the web page soon. Rev. C is coming out soon which is 99% identical to B but more compatibility.

You'll need a corner bracket set. The MT3232A2 is pretty much identical to monitor that original belongs to FC.
The one that you have on your webpage for the TA32H07SF-C?

Also having a lot of trouble removing the glass on this monitor, wondering if anybody here has dealt with this monitor before. I think the gasket tape is keeping the glass stuck to the monitor and I can't pry it off since I don't want to shatter the glass

The one that you have on your webpage for the TA32H07SF-C?

Also having a lot of trouble removing the glass on this monitor, wondering if anybody here has dealt with this monitor before. I think the gasket tape is keeping the glass stuck to the monitor and I can't pry it off since I don't want to shatter the glass
Yes, that has to be update to TA32H07SF-C AND MT3232A2 (belongs to VS)

Use a credit card or similar material that won't leave a hard scratch to poke between the glass and LCD panel. You're simply loosening the tape.

Managed to get the glass off with rubbing alcohol and a plastic card and a lot of elbow grease. But now I'm trying to remove the anti glare layer on the glass but I have no idea what I'm trying to peel. I've tried the glass cleaner and acetone soak on the corners but nothing seems to be actually peeling upwards. Is there such a thing where there is no actual removable anti glare layer on the glass?

The anti glare layer should be visible when you try to look at a light source at an angle. Maybe it doesn't have one?

If you're unsure, you could try scratching a corner with a scalpel / precision knife. If you nick the glass it won't matter, because it will stay behind the bezel.

Personally I wouldn't try to remove it, sounds like an arduous task, but @jassin000 seems to have had success with it.

I would just get a new glass cut to replace it.

Anyone using the 1080p LG 32MN500M-B? Do you have to turn the monitor on separately from the Vewlix? Can you control the monitor menu once installed? @Kaede?

BTW I'm surprised no one seems to be talking about OLED here. Anyone using an OLED screen with the bracket?

The anti glare layer should be visible when you try to look at a light source at an angle. Maybe it doesn't have one?

If you're unsure, you could try scratching a corner with a scalpel / precision knife. If you nick the glass it won't matter, because it will stay behind the bezel.

Personally I wouldn't try to remove it, sounds like an arduous task, but @jassin000 seems to have had success with it.

I would just get a new glass cut to replace it.
Yeah I already went at it with a knife but with no avail. I'm trying to see where I can even get glass. Is there any type of glass I should be looking for?

Anyone using the 1080p LG 32MN500M-B? Do you have to turn the monitor on separately from the Vewlix? Can you control the monitor menu once installed? @Kaede?
Don't need to separately turn it on. All PC monitor will turn on automatically once the signal is present otherwise it stays in sleep mode. It should be accessible by the backdoor I made for LG 32mp58hq. Though 32MN500M-B will be supported in Rev. C. It needs a hole cut out because the monitor mount holder is non-removable.

It looks like LG has another monitor similar to the 32MN500M-B, the 32MN60T-B

Last edited:
I haven't had the time to do this. I embarked on too many projects at once I can't keep up. I hope I'll get to at least dissasemble the Vewlix this weekend.

It looks like LG has another monitor similar to the 32MN500M-B, the 32MN60T-B
The 60T-B is a similar monitor but it doesn't have freesync, only one HDMI port, one display port, VGA and a bunch of USB ports. It has the ability to split the screen too.

Back