156.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 7B5EC9AE-49BC-456D-B1C2-16C6D6B796F2.jpeg
    7B5EC9AE-49BC-456D-B1C2-16C6D6B796F2.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 197
  • CEC13A3D-E51A-498D-A6F8-D0547A1C0ADB.jpeg
    CEC13A3D-E51A-498D-A6F8-D0547A1C0ADB.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 195
I replaced the lcd on mines here is some pictures

if you have any questions when you doing yours let me know.

Awesome thanks for the reference!!! Did you make your own corner brackets? I added those to my order, basically they're designed to keep the frame together from what it looks like? What about the glass? VewlixFC glass is taped onto the original monitorfairly well haha. Did you reuse yours? Will the bracket allow us to center the factory glass? TIA!

Awesome thanks for the reference!!! Did you make your own corner brackets? I added those to my order, basically they're designed to keep the frame together from what it looks like? What about the glass? VewlixFC glass is taped onto the original monitorfairly well haha. Did you reuse yours? Will the bracket allow us to center the factory glass? TIA!
So yes the conner brackets that you order is to keep the frame together, and yes the glass is taped haha, i cleaned the glass and re taped it with new black electrical tape and center the glass.. as for centering the monitor it was actually a bit of a pain lol…. I took some of the foam the bracket comes in and placed it in the bottom conner on the monitor once i placed it on the frame and tighten some of the screw to hold the monitor good and plug in the power and stand up the frame turn on the monitor and see how its placed … if you need to move it from a certain conner then flip it back again un do the screw a little and move it then tighten again then stand it up again turn it on see how it is and ect ect ect lol.. once is good, fully tighten the monitor and place it back on the vewlix

Attachments

• 1AF23075-2316-4D4E-92CF-810DF86B8188.jpeg
    1AF23075-2316-4D4E-92CF-810DF86B8188.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 147
So yes the conner brackets that you order is to keep the frame together, and yes the glass is taped haha, i cleaned the glass and re taped it with new black electrical tape and center the glass.. as for centering the monitor it was actually a bit of a pain lol…. I took some of the foam the bracket comes in and placed it in the bottom conner on the monitor once i placed it on the frame and tighten some of the screw to hold the monitor good and plug in the power and stand up the frame turn on the monitor and see how its placed … if you need to move it from a certain conner then flip it back again un do the screw a little and move it then tighten again then stand it up again turn it on see how it is and ect ect ect lol.. once is good, fully tighten the monitor and place it back on the vewlix

Thank you! I'm confident for this install now.

@hyp36rmax I designed these parts, if you're handy with CAD and a 3D printer, you can modify to suit your needs or just print them. https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...iation-owners-thread.8709/page-70#post-288116
Thank you!! How does this install in the frame?

Thank you! I'm confident for this install now.

Thank you!! How does this install in the frame?
They sit behind the monitor, pressing it against the glass. You use the unused screw holes in the frame to hold them in place. You may need to drill another hole or sand the part a bit depending on which monitor you have. Mine is an LG 32GK850F-B.

How does one order this mount? I don't see it in the main post but I might be missing things.

Another question from me; for you all running 1440p screens as the replacement screens, how does 720p look for you?

For anyone with an LG screen, do you have any tips for preventing it from "de-syncing" with the cab's power status? It seems like if I leave it on for too long, it no longer powers on automatically when I power up the cab, and I have to reach around to hit the power button. I'm *this* close to having it where I don't have to keep doing regular adjustments to it, but this is the biggest thing to crop up yet.

For anyone with an LG screen, do you have any tips for preventing it from "de-syncing" with the cab's power status? It seems like if I leave it on for too long, it no longer powers on automatically when I power up the cab, and I have to reach around to hit the power button. I'm *this* close to having it where I don't have to keep doing regular adjustments to it, but this is the biggest thing to crop up yet.
What are you running in your cab, and how do you turn your cab on? I've got my cab on a smart power strip with a PC, and the PC power is what triggers the whole smart power strip.

For what kind of game? Also, compared to what?
Any game, should not differ. You will be interlacing the picture since it will not run in native resolution. And I’m wondering how good / bad it ends up looking according to you all

What are you running in your cab, and how do you turn your cab on?
I've got a LG 32QN600 (which is pretty much the same as all the other LGs) along a PC in there, both plugged into the standard Vewlix plugs that are in there. I'm just turning the cab on/off with the main power switch inside the coin door.

I should add that I've tried disabling the automatic standby feature, and it seems to work, so I'm not sure why it sometimes just doesn't turn on.

Is @Hadouken Arcade usually very busy? Been weeks between responses, and I have my vewlix in pieces right now xD Due to missing mount. He is super nice though the times I do get responses :)

Also for the ones with LG monitors, how are you handling power? I noticed the 32GP850 did not have the regular power cable but it's own adapter. And I am not sure how to handle that nicely atm.

I just used one of those 3 to 1 blocks to elevate it. No issues

Back