What's new

sugar4salt

Student
Reaction score
Oh wow didn't know this. Really helpful to know! I know about Hadouken Arcade. Just didn't think the universal bracket would fit a Diamond.
It did! Just ask Hadouken Arcade about detail on installation.

bartre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm getting around to installing my monitor and bracket.
Unfortunately there's some real scratches on the glass.
What's the best way to remove the anti glare coat?

Second question- what's the best way to get the monitor centered when your going to tape it in?

Redfield0009

Student
Reaction score
I can't help with the glass. I took mine to a hobby shop and had them cut a piece of museum plex for me.

Centering is a pain no matter what. Just trial and error and honestly takes the longest to get done.

Reaction score
Got the bracket in the mail and got the monitor installed. I'm so happy with how it came out. The glass that came with the stock monitor was hazy and yellow so I went to a hobby shop and got a piece of museum plex to replace it.

20210430_161726_17.jpg

Looks amazing :)

socalcade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help with the glass. I took mine to a hobby shop and had them cut a piece of museum plex for me.

Centering is a pain no matter what. Just trial and error and honestly takes the longest to get done.
Did you take the frame and monitor, or just the monitor?

Redfield0009

Student
Reaction score
I taped the plex to the inside of the frame to keep it from shifting. I used gorilla tape for that. I didn't tape down the monitor. Just connected it to the bracket and the bracket to the frame.

socalcade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I taped the plex to the inside of the frame to keep it from shifting. I used gorilla tape for that. I didn't tape down the monitor. Just connected it to the bracket and the bracket to the frame.

Oops, I was actually asking about what all you brought to the hobby store.