What's new
For Sale
@PlayYing - I'm afraid I don't have any versions for woodies. I'm not sure if any else makes anything?

@9999 Damage - Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear everything's working well on the whole. In regards to the the screws grazing the coin chute, I'm afraid you're suffering from early adopter syndrome :D I had feedback from one other person about this early on and I changed the design. There is some more information in [this] post.

I'm more than happy to send you out an updated replacement arm FOC if you want one, just let me know.

@shipwreck00 - I've still got parts in to make a few of these, let me know what you need ^^
I need two for the Astro city cabs

Just realized I never commented after my purchase ! Grabbed one for my Blast cabinet. It works perfect and is a nicely done product.
Thanks again @FrancoB
This is what @FrancoB does … things that resist over years and maybe others like we are now , will chime after this kind of kits !

Ps : not everyone in the hobby has / had possibilities to get yens (in case your cab use patented ???¥ mechs) coins .

Last edited:
I made a kit for a Asahi Seiko 720-A mech recently. I thought it was a one off so I didn't take any photos of it, I did take a video though. I've just made another one for someone else so I've added it to the list of kits just in case anyone else needs one.

20230921_122418-XL.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/40tLO6bw1mA

Added a kit for the Capcom Cute:

20231031_130744-XL.jpg

20231031_130103-XL.jpg

20231031_130114-XL.jpg

20231031_130140-XL.jpg

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/uhxjlP8-Jj0?si=1BTKlqlrItl5uNzG

I usually mount the microswitch so that it actuates off part of the coin reject assembly at the back of the reject button but the mechanism is baggy as hell on the Cute and it would lead to inconsistent credits being added if I mounted it there. Instead I made a mount so that the switch actuates off the mech itself when it opens. I've added rotational adjustment to the mount so you can fine tune at what part of the button press registers a credit.

Speaking of credit, big thanks to @Monstermug for lending me a Cute to develop against :love:

Added a kit for the Capcom Cute:

20231031_130744-XL.jpg

20231031_130103-XL.jpg

20231031_130114-XL.jpg

20231031_130140-XL.jpg

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/uhxjlP8-Jj0?si=1BTKlqlrItl5uNzG

I usually mount the microswitch so that it actuates off part of the coin reject assembly at the back of the reject button but the mechanism is baggy as hell on the Cute and it would lead to inconsistent credits being added if I mounted it there. Instead I made a mount so that the switch actuates off the mech itself when it opens. I've added rotational adjustment to the mount so you can fine tune at what part of the button press registers a credit.

Speaking of credit, big thanks to @Monstermug for lending me a Cute to develop against :love:
Love it! Thank you, @FrancoB and @Monstermug for facilitating!

I love the sumurai "cha ching" sound on 19XX. Great game to demonstrate capcom cute autocoin technology 🥰

Added:

Asahi Seiko AD-81P & AD-81P2

20231110_121710-XL.jpg

20231110_092853-XL.jpg

20231110_093146-XL.jpg

This kit should work as a universal solution for any cab that has either AD-81P & AD-81P2 mech as the microswitch is being actuated from the mech itself rather than the cradle/mechanism in the cab. Hopefully this will solve a few requests I've had where I've not had access to a machine to develop against. The photos above are with the kit fitted to a AD-81P2 in a Vewlix and a AD-81P in a Cute.

The kit mounts to the back of the mech in the area highlighted on the AD-81P below. The kit should fit as long as the mech cradle in the desired cab has a similar amount of clearance and access to this hole. The AD-81P & AD-81P2 are slightly different in this area but the kit works on both. I've added plenty of adjustment to allow for the differing travel between cab types.

AD-81P_Marked-L.png

Got a couple of the new kits in today & are both now fitted to the Noir + Lindy & working flawlessly here are some pics.

Awesome work Fran & thanks again for the speedy response :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_1498.JPG
    DSC_1498.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_1503.JPG
    DSC_1503.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_1504.JPG
    DSC_1504.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_1499.JPG
    DSC_1499.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Cheers Pete :thumbup:

I've tested the kit on the AD-81P and AD-81P2 that I have here. Pete has AD-81P3's on his cab and kindly tested his for me too.

The AD-81P has a M3 threaded hole in the frame that I'm using to bolt the mount to. The AD-81P2 doesn't have a threaded hole but it does but it does have a ~2.8 x 2.8mm molded hole. The two AD-81P2's I have here accepted the included M3 machine screw just fine but it was a bit loose on Petes AD-81P3's and so he used a #6 PC hard drive screw which is just a tiny bit larger in diameter and bit into the frame nicely. I've just ordered some of these to include in future kits.

I finished the [fitting guide] for these the other night. I'll update it with the new screw info once I've received them.

Do you happen to have any that would work with the USA 4P Konami cabinets? (Typically coin controls doors/mechs)

Back