What's new
For Sale
Garou Mark of the Wolves Marquee Art for Sega Blast City / Sega Net City / Naomi Universal Cab

Last edited:
Also, can you do Blast/Naomi Net City translites for the original Donpachi and Zero Gunner 2. I would also like Gunlock (Rayforce) and Varth.
Zero Gunner 2 Marquee done, I will see if I can finish the instruction strip this weekend.

Please rework thos Blast City art packs into Vewlix suitable/shaped packs they look amazingly awesome!
^^ Any chance of this happening? There's a few I'd definitely like to get, but no Sega cabs at present!

btw, rReceived my order and two thumbs up on the quality !! thanks a lot!!

Sellsellsell

I sent you a pm a few days ago for a Dudley 3rd strike marquee and move strip set for my Blast City. Let me know if that’s possible for you at this time.

Thanks!

Sellsellsell

I sent you a pm a few days ago for a Dudley 3rd strike marquee and move strip set for my Blast City. Let me know if that’s possible for you at this time.

Thanks!
sorry for late respond, yes Dudley 3rd strike is available.

Ok let me know whatever way is easiest to get you paid, here or eBay. Thanks

These look so awesome, still looking for some Vewlix love.
While I understand I'm something of a rare breed (running JAMMA games in a LCD cab) please please convert some of these over.

Vewlix Art Wish List:
  1. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
  2. Capcom Vs. SNK2
  3. Final Fight
  4. R-Type
  5. Bubble Bobble

These look amazing. Definitely need more Vewlix love! Any plans for some Metal Slug action? (the kids fave series)

Back